two

Joshua's POV:

*beep beep beep*

I get woken up by my alarm going off, I turn it off and sit up in my bed. I grab my phone to see what time it is, it's 4:45 in the morning. I have to meet everyone at LAX at six, so I get up and walk to my bathroom. I take a quick shower to help wake me up more, when I get out I brush my teeth. I walk over to my closet and grab a t-shirt, joggers, and my converse. I want to be comfortable for the flight, plus when we get to the house we have to go to the store and we have to unpack everything.

We start filming in three days. I think mine and Kensie's characters are going to be love interests in season three, Olivia's character went to that school in season two so that made Ricky and Nini break up. Olivia's going to be in season three, so maybe we'll still be love interests but I'm not sure.

I grab my bags and start walking towards the parking lot, when I get there I throw my bags in the backseat and get in the drivers seat. I pull out of the parking lot and start driving towards LAX. It takes forty minutes to get to the airport and it takes me ten minutes to find a parking spot, my roommate is going to come get my car later, so I park my car and get my bags out of the backseat. I start walking towards the entrance, it's 5:50 so hopefully someone is already here.

I walk inside and instantly hear Frankie talking. I look to my right and see most of the cast sitting around in the seats with Tim. I see Kensie sitting in between Sofia and Olivia, her head is leaning on Sofia's shoulder because she's asleep. She looks so cute, Olivia looks over at me and sees me looking at Kensie. She starts laughing at me and waves me over.

"Hey Joshy!" Sofia says. When Sofia says that, Kensie sits up and looks around.

"Sorry Kens!" Sofia says while laughing.

"It's okay." Kensie says.

"You need to be awake anyways Kensie, Grayson will be here any minute and you need to make a good impression." Frankie tells her.

"Okay Frankie." Kensie says while sarcastically smiling at him. She's wearing a Champion sweatsuit.

I don't know how I feel about Kensie "dating" this Grayson guy. I've heard some things about him, but I'm not the type of person to hold that against people. But I have to live with them both while they "date." But Kensie will also have to live with me and this Ava girl.

I hope this Ava girl isn't a brat, hopefully she's nice and she gets along with everyone. Do I miss Kensie? Of course I do, but she deserves better than me. We were arguing all the time the last two months of our relationship, one night it got so bad that Matt had to break us up and we didn't talk for a week.

"Who else are we even waiting for?" Julia asks.

"Matt, Brookelynn, Grayson, and Ava." Roman says.

We got two new cast mates last season, Roman and Olivia. And yes, it is hard having two Olivia's on the cast but we usually call Olivia Rodrigo 'Livvy' and Olivia Keegan 'Liv'.

"It's about time you two get here!" Frankie shouts while Matt and Brookelynn walk into the airport.

"Frankie shut up! It isn't even six yet and you're shouting in the middle of an airport!" Kensie says.

"Kensie, you know what you need? To go back to bed and wake up on the right side of the bed, because obviously you woke up on the wrong side." Frankie says sassily.

Kensie isn't a morning person at all. I'm surprised she got here before me, I figured she would've slept in as long as she could. But she probably made Lauren drive so she could sleep on the way here.