twenty three

Kensie's POV:

It's been three days since Matt and Brookelynn went on their honeymoon and it's been two days since Josh's family went back home. The past few days we've just been chilling around the house, Josh and I had to record Can I Have This Dance for the show since Anna left and she's obviously not in the show anymore.

"Guys! Guess what!" Liv says while coming downstairs.

"What?" Roman asks while mocking her.

"There's going to be a bonfire down on the beach tonight and we got invited!" Liv says.

"Really?" Lauren asks.

"Yes! And I said we're coming. So go get ready because it starts in 30 minutes." Liv says while walking back upstairs.

"Ugh, I would rather just stay home tonight." Livvy says.

"Me too." Frankie says.

We all get up anyways and go upstairs to start getting ready. I decide just to wear some comfy clothes because it's just a bonfire. After I get dressed I go back downstairs and see Liv, Josh, Sofia, and Lauren sitting down there.

"Who's even hosting this bonfire?" Josh asks.

"I don't know. Cole's the one who invited us, but he's not hosting it. There's not going to be a lot of people." Liv says.

"Guys! Hurry up or we're going to be late!" Liv yells to everyone who's still upstairs.

They all walk downstairs and we start towards where the bonfire is. It takes us five minutes to get there, so it wasn't that far from our house. When we get there we see around ten people sitting around a bonfire, Cole gets up to greet us when he sees us walking towards them.

"Hey guys!" Cole says.

"Hey!" Liv says.

"What do you even do at bonfires?" Frankie asks.

"Well, you can sit around and just talk, you can tell scary stories, you can sing songs." Cole says.

We follow Cole towards some seats and Josh sits down next to me. I just sit and look at the fire for a few minutes.

"Have you thought about starting a singing career?" Josh asks me.

"I guess a little bit. Why?" I say.

"Because I talked to my record label about you and they said they would give you a deal." He says.

"What?" I say.

"Yeah!" He says.

"When did you even talk to them?" I ask.

"The other day. They've heard you sing on the show and they think you have a great voice." He says.

"Really?" I say.

"Yeah, they even talked to Ariel about it." He says.

"Wow." I say.

"So do you think you would want to do it?" He asks.

"Yeah, maybe." I say.

"Kensie come over her for a second!" Cole yells to me.

I get up and walk over to Cole and a couple other people.

"Kensie, this is Ava and her boyfriend. They're the ones who's hosting this bonfire." Cole says.

"It's nice to meet you both!" I say.

"You too! I've watched you on your show and your one of my favorite characters!" Ava says.