twenty seven

Kensie's POV:

I can't believe Josh is my boyfriend again, I wasn't expecting him to ask me out last night so when he did, I was shocked. I could hardly sleep because I couldn't stop thinking about Josh. I'm currently sitting outside by the pool, it's already really warm outside so I just have my legs hanging in the water.

"Good morning beautiful!" I hear Josh say he while he sits down next to me and kisses my cheek.

"Good morning!" I say while smiling at him.

"So, do you want to do something today?" He asks while taking my hand and holding it.

"We can, what do you have in mind?" I say.

"How about the aquarium? I know you were sad when you missed out on going because you stayed here with me." He says.

"I didn't mind staying here with you, but I would love to go to the aquarium!" I say.

"Great, we can go get ready now so we can come back here early and we can hang out at the beach because I'm pretty sure that's what everyone else is doing today." He says.

"Okay, it shouldn't take me that long to get ready." I say.

I start to get up but Josh pulls me close to him and kisses me, which I kiss back. All the sudden I'm soaked and realize that someone had pushed me into the pool. I come back up and see Matt standing at the side of the pool laughing, I look to my left and see Josh coming out of the water.

"Matt!" I yell.

"What? I thought you two needed to cool down." He says while laughing.

"Oh shut up!" Josh says.

Josh swims over to the side of the pool and get out, I swim to the side as well and Josh helps me out of the pool.

"What are you two doing today since you're finally a couple again." Matt says.

"We're going to the aquarium." Josh says.

"Sounds fun!" Matt says.

"You're not coming." I say.

"Why? We're just hanging at the beach all day." Matt says.

"Because it's a date." Josh says.

"Fine." Matt says.

Josh and I walk inside and walk towards the stairs, we go up them and stop at my bedroom doorway.

"I guess it will take you a while to get ready now, right?" He says.

"No, I'm not going to dry my hair. I'm just going to change and put on a little bit of makeup." I say.

"You don't need makeup though." He says.

"I like makeup though." I say.

"Fine." He says. He leans in and kisses me before walking off to his room.

I walk into my, Frankie, and Sofia's room and go over to the closet and get an outfit out. I put it on and then I go put on a little bit of makeup. Once I'm done I go downstairs and see Josh standing at the bottom of the stairs waiting for me.

"Wow, you look stunning!" He says while taking my hand.

"Thank you! You don't look that bad either!" I say while smiling at him.

We walk over to the door and go outside. We get into one of our rental cars and Josh starts it, the drive to the aquarium takes fifteen minutes. The whole way there Josh and I sang along to old Disney songs.