twenty two

Kensie's POV:

It's the day of the wedding and we're all waiting for Brookelynn to come out. Matt has been tearing up since he came out, which that makes me start to tear up. I'm sitting in between Frankie and Josh, which is interesting because Frankie is making me laugh a lot and Josh and I keep flirting with each other, at least I think we're flirting.

I hear the music start playing and we all stand up and turn around to see Brookelynn and her dad walking down the aisle. Brookelynn's dad is crying while walking her down the aisle and I see Brookelynn's trying her best not to cry, I turn to look at Matt and see him crying while looking at Brookelynn and smiling at her. Her dad hands her over to Matt and we all sit down, they start the ceremony. Matt and Brookelynn read their own vows which made me bawl my eyes out.

"Matt, do you take Brookelynn as your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?" The priest says to Matt.

"I do." Matt says while smiling at Brookelynn.

"Brookelynn, do you take Matt as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?" The priest says to Brookelynn.

"I do." She says while smiling at Matt.

"By the power vested in me by God and man, I pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." The priest says while smiling at them.

Matt takes Brookelynn's hands and pulls her to him and they take their first kiss as husband and wife. We all get up and start cheering for them, Matt looks over at us and smiles widely at us.

They still don't know about the honeymoon, we packed their bags this morning while they were out of the house. We're planning on telling them after Josh and I sing their first dance song, Tim is letting us off until Matt and Brookelynn gets back because we can't really film without him.

Matt and Brookelynn start walking towards the reception building and everyone starts following behind them.

"That was so beautiful!" Frankie says.

"I know!" I say.

Once we walk inside the building I walk over towards the stage and get ready to sing the song Matt wrote for Brookelynn, he told me he wanted me to sing it when they first walk in. I get on the stage and wait for my cue to start, Josh is standing by the door and he's supposed to let me know when their coming.

I look over at him and wait for the signal, he looks over at me and smiles at me which makes me smile at him. He looks out into the hallway and he gives me a thumbs up while he starts running to the side of the stage so he can just come up when I'm done singing the song.

The music starts playing and I wait for them to come into the room, when I see them I say what Matt told me to say and then I start singing.

"Here's the newly weds!" I say into the microphone and everyone starts clapping.

"Brookelynn, Matt wrote you this song and he gave me the honor of singing it for you two, so I hope you enjoy!" I say.

Matt takes Brookelynn to the dance floor so they could dance to the song.