eight

Kensie's POV:

Josh and I walk back inside once we finish writing our song for the show. Once we get back inside the house, I see everyone sitting in the living room laughing hysterically.

"What's so funny?" Josh asks while smiling. He walks over and sits next to Anna, I walk over and sit next to Livvy.

"Anna was just telling us this really funny story about how this one time she was at Disneyland and Zac Efron was there and she was walking over to meet him and she tripped right in front of him." Liv says while everyone starts laughing again. I don't think it's that funny, I don't know why everyone's laughing so hard.

"So Anna, what did you do before you came here?" Josh asks her.

"I actually made TikToks!" She says.

"Really?" Frankie asks.

"Yeah, I actually have a lot of followers!" She says.

"I didn't take you as the TikToker type." Josh says.

"Well, what type did you take me as?" She asks him. She's definitely flirting with him, and now I know she's not shy, she does like Josh.

"I don't know, I thought maybe you were a model or something." He says smiling at her.

"Really?" She asks while smiling back at him.

"Yeah! You definitely could model!" He says.

I feel so awkward listening to them flirting with each other. The guy I still have feelings for flirting with his crush, it's not fun.

"How old are you?" I ask. I see Matt turn to look at me with his brows down and his eyes are wide.

"I'm 18!" She says.

"Really?" I ask.

"Yeah! How old are you?" She asks.

"20." I say before laughing. Everyone else, except Josh and Anna, starts laughing along with me.

"What's so funny about that?" Anna asks.

"Because I didn't realize how old I am until I said that." I say while we continue laughing.

"Ugh! You're right, we are old!" Dara says.

"So Anna, do you like anyone more than a friend in here." Josh asks.

"Maybe. But I've only known you guys for a hour." Anna says while smiling.

"Who?" Livvy asks.

"I don't really want to say right now." She says while turning to Josh again.

"It's so obvious that she likes Josh." Livvy whispers to me.

"Duh! Why doesn't she just say it?" I whisper.

"What about you Josh?" Anna asks.

"What about me?" He asks.

"Do you like anyone?" She asks.

I already know what he's going to say, and it hurts my heart. I can't help but feel like he didn't like me that much, he definitely didn't look at me the way he looks at Anna.

"Yeah, I do." He says smiling at her.

"That's nice." She says.

"Guys! Come on, we're recording the songs now!" Tim says from the front door.

Everyone who wrote a song gets up and follows Tim outside. I walk next to Livvy while Josh says something to Anna before he gets up. We get next door and go into the recording room.