eleven

Kensie's POV:

It's currently 6:30 and Josh and Anna are getting ready for their date. Mostly everyone is still outside but I'm sitting inside with Cole. We've been trying to decide what movie we're going to watch tonight.

"We could watch After We Collided. It's fairly new and I haven't watched it yet." I say.

"Okay, I haven't watched it either." He says.

"So, what's up with you and Liv?" I ask.

"Liv? She's my cousin." He says.

"Your cousin?" I say.

"Yeah, what did you think she was?" He asks.

"Well now I'm embarrassed to say it, but I thought you two were going out." I say before laughing loudly.

"Ew, no! She's just my cousin!" He says while laughing.

I see someone walking down the stairs so I look to see who it is, it's Josh. He looks really handsome for his date, but I'm not going to say anything to him. He looks over at me and Cole and rolls his eyes. What's his problem? If he's mad at me for hanging out with Cole I'm going to be mad at him.

Matt, Brookelynn, Frankie, and Livvy walks inside the house while laughing at something. They walk into the living room with me and Cole and sit down.

"What's so funny?" I ask.

"I just found this video of you dancing to One Direction." Frankie says while laughing.

"Oh my gosh, that's embarrassing." I say while laughing.

"Yeah, it was." Matt says while laughing.

I hear the sound of high heels coming down from the stairs, I look and see Anna coming down in a dress. Josh walks over to her and takes her hand.

"You look beautiful!" Josh says.

I feel so awkward listening to him talking to another girl like that. Everyone else is in the living room keeps looking at each other awkwardly.

"We're leaving now!" Josh says while they walk over to us.

"Okay." Livvy says.

"How long will you guys be gone?" Matt asks.

"I don't know, we'll probably be out for a while. Why?" Josh says.

"Just wondering." Matt says while turning to look at me.

Josh looks at me for a minute, I can tell by the look he's giving me that he wants me to say something to him. But I'm not doing that.

Josh turns away from us and him and Anna walks towards the door. They walk outside and close the door behind them.

"That was so awkward." Livvy says.

"I know. You could feel the tension." Frankie says.

"It's because Josh and K-" Matt starts saying but I cut him off.

"No, no, no Matt. No need to bring that up." I say.

I don't want Matt to bring up mine and Josh's drama in front of Cole. I might have a chance with Cole so I don't want him knowing that I still have feelings for Josh, I think.

"So, you two are watching a movie tonight?" Matt changes the subject.

"Yeah!" Cole says.

"What movie are you watching?" Livvy asks.

"After We Collided." I say.

"Really? Can we watch?" Frankie asks.

I look over at Cole and see him shrugging his shoulders. I look back over to my friends and see them giving me pouty faces.