epilogue

Kensie's POV:

I never thought my life would be what it is when I turned 21. I have my dream job, the best of friends, my dream guy is my husband, and my whole life is about to change.

While I'm sitting in the bathroom my mind can't stop thinking about how Josh is going to react to the news. How are my friends going to react? How's my family going to react and Josh's family?

"Kensie?" I hear from outside the bathroom.

"I'll be out in a minute." I say.

I grab the sticks and look at them, I can't believe this is happening. I can't believe this is happening when I'm only 21.

I walk out of the bathroom into mine and Josh's bedroom. We moved in together after our honeymoon, we found a house in Hollywood Hills.

"Why were you in there so long?" He asks.

"I need to talk to you." I say while walking over to the bed.

"Okay..." He says while sitting up.

"I'm just going to come out and say it." I say and Josh just nods his head. I can tell that he's really confused and nervous about what I'm about to say.

"I'm pregnant." I say.

"You're pregnant?" He asks.

I nod my head and hand him the sticks. He takes them and looks at them. He looks at me and then back down at the sticks. All of the sudden he pulls me into a hug and I can tell he's crying.

"I'm going to be a dad?" He asks.

"You're going to be a dad!" I say.

"And you're going to be a mom?" He asks.

"I'm going to be a mom!" I say.

"There's someone living inside of you?" He asks.

"Yes!" I say.

"Have you told anyone else?" He asks.

"No. I wanted you to be the first one to know." I say.

"Do you want to tell anyone else?" He asks.

"Well yeah, I want to tell our family and friends." I say.

"Okay, how about we have dinner here and invite everyone. We can tell them all at the same time." He says.

"Tonight?" I ask.

"Yeah!" He says.

"Okay." I say.

A FEW HOURS LATER:

"So, what are we all doing here?" Frankie asks.

"Me and Kensie have to tell you all something." Josh says.

Once everyone arrived at our house we all take a seat in the dinning room. All the people I love in one room, this is the best thing I could ask for.

"Kensie and I have something to tell you all and we decided that we wanted to tell you together." Josh says.

"What is it?" Laura asks.

"I'm pregnant." I say.

I can tell they're all shocked that I just came right out and said it. They all have wide eyes and they're mouths are hanging open.

"You're going to be parents?" Laura asks.

"Yes!" Josh says.

"We're going to have another baby to spoil!" Matt says.

Everyone gets out of their seats to hug me and Josh. I'm so glad everyone took the news well, and I know this baby is going to be spoiled. Matt and Brookelynn's daughter, Charlotte, is already spoiled and she's not even that old.

"Imagine if you two have a boy then when Charlotte and your baby gets older they can date." Sofia says.

"Let's not talk about that right now." Matt says.

Josh is my everything, but when this baby comes he's going to have some competition. I already know Josh is going to be the best dad, and hopefully I'll be a good mom. I never thought when Josh and I were 21 we would be married and expecting a baby, it's crazy how your life can turn out but I wouldn't change anything.

Well everyone this is the end of this story. I hope you all enjoyed Kensie and Joshua's story. Make sure to vote and leave a comment, I love reading your comments!