thirteen

Kensie's POV:

"Josh! Wake up! We're going to be late!" Matt yells from downstairs.

Everyone, except Josh, is downstairs waiting for him. We start filming today, which is exciting, but it's not fun waking up at 5:00am to do it. I'm currently laying on one of the couches, my eyes keep closing but I force myself to stay awake.

"It's about time you get up, we're already late thanks to you." Frankie says to Josh.

"Well I'm here now, so let's go." Josh says.

He walks over to Anna and takes her hand and gives her a kiss on her cheek. Did that hurt? Yeah it hurt a lot, but I've gone through life watching Josh have multiple girlfriends while I had a crush on him, so I'm used to it.

"Kensie get up!" Matt tells me.

I yawn before sitting up and getting off the couch. I walk over to the rest of the group with my eyes half closed. We walk out the door and get into the cars that Tim sent for us, I get in a car with Sofia, Livvy, and Matt. Brookelynn has to stay at the house all day by herself while we're working, which that worries Matt because he doesn't want his fiancé staying at the house by herself.

It takes twenty minutes to get to set, when we get there I look out the window and gasp. The set literally looks like High School Musical 2, it's crazy. We're not really filming today, we're more like going through the episode one script and Tim's going to tell us what's going to happen in the season, he also has to tell Anna who she's playing.

Once the car stops, we open the doors, say thank you to the driver, and then get out. I get a better look at how the set looks, and I get such summer vibes from it.

"We have to recreate Troy's Bet On It scene over there!" Sofia says to me while pointing to a golf course.

"Uhm, we're definitely doing that!" I say before laughing.

"Hey everyone! If you would follow me, I'll take you to one of the offices and we'll talk about the new season!" Tim says once we're all out of the cars.

We all follow Tim into a building, we walk down a long hallway and walk into the the last room on the right. It's a big conference room with a big table and lots of chairs. We all find our characters names and sit in our chairs, well except for Anna.

"Oh! Anna, of course! I haven't even told you who you're playing!" Tim says while sitting down in his seat.

"Anna you're playing Cora, she's a shy girl who wants to be able to sing in front of people. Ricky and Cora start forming a relationship because he helps you conquer your stage fright. Which, if you remember in season two, Sky and Ricky sort of got together in the end, which left the fans with a cliff hanger, plus Nini went to that school and she comes back for the summer. So basically, Ricky is going to have to choose which girl he wants. Cora also forms a great friendship with Ashlyn, which is played by Julia. We've also been thinking about having Sky and EJ maybe having a relationship in season three." Tim says. After he says that last sentence I look at Tim with wide eyes.

"What?" I ask.

"Sky and EJ might be having a relationship." Tim repeats himself.

I look over at Matt and we both cringe at the thought of our characters having a romance. In the previous seasons, Sky and EJ had a really good friendship like they had a brother and sister bond.

"We're just thinking about that because it will cause drama, and the fans love the drama." Tim says.

"Why do you think that will cause drama?" Matt asks.