Naruto and Sayuri said: I will.

And Yasaka took her leave that she had look after Kunou and many other things. Minami heard every single conversation and as soon she realised that Yasaka had left, she appeared from the shadows and was hesitant because of the guilt of realising that on that night her naruto had died and because a forbidden technique was used by Nine tails, his brother is back but not the one who he remembered but a fusion b/w his current life and past life. she started sobbing and tears came from her eyes while saying....

Minami: Naruto, I am....... I didn't mean to. I didn't mean to kill you. I am sorry,........... I don't deserve to be your sister. Naruto i am sorry for doing such bad things to you.

But Naruto immediately wiped her tears and said: Hey, Don't cry. What has happened is none of your Fault Onee San You didn't kill me remember. It was me myself who choose the price to protect you. And moreover i am not angry at you Minami, you did nothing in this. It just i started dreaming myself as someone who has no parent and suddenly having all of that is like a dream from a paradise. I was hesitant of you not only because of things you have done to me,but because i was also feeling attracted by your beauty.

Minami while sobbing said: I am not beautiful Naruto. I am a horrible person who did nothing but bad things to you. I stole your limelight, attention from our parents, didn't let your wishes be fulfilled. And I eventually because of me you are in this state.

Naruto lifted her chin and said: Ne San, look in my eyes. She was hesitating but this time Naruto said: Minami Look in my eyes with a bit of possessive voice. and she finally looked in Naruto eyes. It was blue like sky and deeper like ocean blue. This change in color of Naruto eyes reminded her that the brother she used to know from her birth is no longer there. The one who is standing is a fusion of his current brother emotions and soul of his brother past life. A life she never know about.

Naruto said: Minami, what happened to me was none of your fault. What i felt during these past days is not your fault. I am not dead Minami, Not in a way I expected but I am alive. I was hesitant to speak not because i hate you, but because the feelings I should not possess in myself started to came in my heart. My attraction towards you and Naruko as a girl was also making me tremble. At one point i felt that it wrong for me to have these feelings for my sister, but now that the truth is out, I understand it now. I never had any sister in my past life, so when i saw you and Naruko, i was not actually able to recognise you as my sister but more like a girls i was getting infatuated with.

My condition and what will happen to me is not your fault. I don't know what its feels like to have a sister. I don't  knew if i can see you and Naruko as my sister in future. So please have faith in me. And promise  me you will keep this secret with yourself. Promise me Ne-San.

Minami while sobbing said: I will try to keep it.

Naruto: Sayuri thanks. It helped me. Really. Once our mission is over. I will keep my promise.

With that Sayuri left them. She knew it is not right to involve any further with them. So, she left, but her heart is now blooming like a flower. Her wishes are going to be fulfilled. Her dream to be with Naruto will be fulfilled once the mission will be over. Her freedom from the shackles of the Uchiha Clan will be soon accomplished.

Naruto Said: Onee san, Time for us to head our home.

Minami asked: Naruto, Am i worthy as a Shinobi and as your Sister?

Naruto: Onee San, you are a genius that i never become. You are a kunoichi who already become a chunin and made proud to our parents. You are skilled than me. The entire village acknowledges your skills so there is no doubt that you are a worthy shinobi. I also believe you are the most beautiful kunoichi of our village. Though my heart believes Hinata is most beautiful one. You both are princess of this village. A place where i will never reach.