9

Elizabeths pov:

Me, Neville, Seamus, and Dean were sitting in the Gryffindor common room, I was laying on the couch with my feet on Neville's lap, Seamus was sitting in the floor next to me, and Dean was sitting on an arm chair. We were having a conversation just about school work we had to get done. Lavender soon came in and sat by Dean.

"And Snape is a total-" Dean started but got cut off by Ginny and her friends walking in the common room holding up Ron.

"It's alright Ron." Ginny said as she walked in "It's okay, Ron, It's all right. It doesn't matter" She seemed to trying comfort him and I turned my head over to the entry.

"What happened to you?" Harry asked Ron "He just asked Fleur Delacour out" Ginny replied

I shot up out of my seat and joined the group surrounding Ron. I sat on my knees in front of Ron trying to comfort him.

"What?" Hermione asked joining me "What did she say?" I asked. Seamus sat beside me and put a hand on Rons arm. "No, of course" Hermione said, and Ron shook his head.

"She said yes?" Hermione asked putting her hands over her mouth. "Dont be silly" Ron replied "There she was walking by you know I like it when they walk" He said and Elizabeth looked over at Seamus who shrugged as Lavender held in her laughter.

"I couldn't help it, It sort of just slipped out" Ron said. "Actually he sort of screamed at her. It was a bit frightening.." Ginny said and Ron looked down in embarrassment.

"And what did you do then?" Harry asked "What else? I ran for it." Ron said "I'm not cut out for this, Harry. I dont know what got into me" Ron said.

"Hi Harry." The Patil twins said passing us, I looked at Lavender and we both gave each other the look of, 'these-girls-like-harry' you know? that look.

I came to realization and said "She's going with Roger Davies!" I said not realizing I said it out loud for a moment then I continued "Today me and Kyle took a walk around the school and told me that Roger had asked Fleur and she accepted" I said giving Ron an apologetic smile.

"Hey!" Harry said following the twins, the group around Ron had disbanded and I went back to my previous group.

"Do you think Harrys going to ask them?" Lavender asked me, I nodded "But which one of them?" I asked "Maybe both" Lavender replied making our group laugh.

I decided it was time for me to go back to my common room, Seamus said he'd walk me to the basement entry.

We were walking in the dark trying not to wake up the portraits, i had lumos on my wand as we walked to see where we were going. He held my hand in his as we walked through the halls. we entered the top of the basement steps and we both stopped walking he stepped in front of me and smiled.

"I'll see you tomorrow Seamus" I smiled and went on my tippie toes to kiss hiss cheek i slowly let go of his hand and walked down the steps, "goodnight Lizzy" He said causing me to turn around "Goodnight Seamus" I replied smiling then turning back around entering thr common room

small time skip

I had just got done getting my hair ready to go to Hogsmeade for dress shopping, I curled my hair a bit, I put on a tan sweater with tight ripped jeans, I let my hair loose and put it on each shoulder.

I walked out of the common room and waved at Noah who was laying on a couch, he lazily put his hand up then laid back down.

I walked out the common room and met Lavender, Ginny, and Hermione. Hermione smiled and waved, she grabbed my hand lightly "Are you ready Liz?" she asked I nodded and smiled.

Her and Ginny were lightly ahead of us, me and Lavender linked arms and she was rambling about Dean asking her to the ball, she said yes of course but she was freaking out.

It didn't take us a while to arrive at the dress store, their more common around these times. Lavender basically shoved us into the store and we all looked at dresses.

Hermione was looking at the rack in front of me and she grabbed a couple dresses "I'm going to try these on, ready?" She asked me and I nodded.

I had three dresses in my arms and we ran into the dressing rooms.

Ginny and Lavender stood outside of the dressing rooms waiting for us to come out.

I was wearing one of my first choices. it was a light blue dress that went down to my ankles. the top part was a type of lace patterned and the skirt was loose but not puffy.

I walked out of the dressing room and showed the two my dress as Hermione was still getting hers on.

"Bloody hell." Ginny said "Elizabeth you look stunning!" Lavender said standing up in front of me then putting her hands on my shoulders.

Hermione walked out wearing a plum purple dress that went down a bit below the knee, it was a silky texture and was strapless.

"I dont think I like it" she said brushing her dress off.

"Well we sure do have a bit more" Ginny said laughing as me and Hermione walked through the changing room doors.

Lavender and Ginny already decided on what dresses they were getting, Ginny decided on a pink and green dress that had stars through the middle, Lavender picked a pale pink dress that went down to her ankles with a shimmering gold at the top.

small time skip
I decided on a pale purple dress that had purple flowers across the top of the dress and the beginning of the skirt. the skirt was loose.

Neville had asked Ginny to the ball, before she accepted she asked me if it was okay, I told her that I didn't care and she accepted, Neville was really happy about it. he has been practicing his dancing ever since the yule ball was announced.

Noah asked Hannah Abbott who said yes obviously.

Kyle asked a girl in his house with the name of Luna Lovegood, She was in Ginnys year, not to mention extremely beautiful and I couldn't wait to see them together.

a/n: sorry for taking so long to update omg but. im going to finish the next chapter asap, but i hope everyone has an amazing thanksgiving <3

word count: 1124