6

Elizabeths pov:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up before most of the girls. As usual. I quickly changed out of my pajamas and walked out of my dorm. once I walked out of my dormitory I noticed Cedric's friends handing out pins, I looked over at Allison and looked at the pin, it had Cedric's face on it forming into Harrys face being smushed. My eyes widened at the horrific pin, I grabbed Noah's arm and pulled him out of the common room.

"Bloody hell Liz! What was that for?" Noah said to me "Noah, If we don't wear the pins people are gonna think we don't support Ced" I said quickly pulling him up the steps "So you want us to wear them?" He asked "No! we just have to avoid being in there so we don't have to." I said "And take off that rubbish!" I said pulling the pin off him.

small time skip

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was walking with Seamus and Ron passed the courtyard "It's not like i try to blow things up exactly. it just happens a fair bit" Seamus said "Sure." I added extending my word "You have to admit though fires quite fascinating" He added we entered the entrance to the courtyard and Harry came up to us "You're a right foul git, you know that?" Harry said to Ron, I stood behind Ron next to Seamus. "You think so?" Ron asked "I know so" he replied "Anything else?" Ron asked "Yeah, Stay away from me!" he said "Fine." Ron quickly replied. Ron and Seamus shoved passed Harry, I looked over at him then walked back over to them.

"There's potter. The cheat" I over heard one of Draco's goons say, "Why so tense potter?" Draco yelled to Harry, I listened over "My father and I have a bet you see." Draco said "I don't think your gonna last 10 minutes in this tournament" I turned my attention over to the bleach headed boy "He disagrees. He thinks you won't last five." He continued "I don't give a damn what your father thinks Malfoy!" Harry said shoving him. I looked over at Lavender who sat next to me. "He's vile and cruel. And you're just pathetic" Harry said and walked away from him. "Pathetic?" Draco said pulling out his wand. He's not wrong.. I thought. "Oh no you don't sonny!" Mad eye yelled casting a spell at Draco that turned him into a ferret.

"I'll teach you to curse someone when their back is turned!" Mad eye yelled "My word." I said laughing "You stinking. Cowardly. Scummy.." Mad eye said I spotted professor McGonagall running over to the tree "Professor Moody!" She said "What are you doing?" She continued "Teaching.." I walked over next to Harry and put my hand on his shoulder "Is that a.. Is that a student?!" McGonagall said "Technically. It's a ferret" He said putting Draco, or the ferret in Crabbe's pants. The whole crowd was laughing as Crabbe whimpered. The Ferret fell into Crabbe's pants, Fully..

"Stand still, Stand still!" Goyle yelled trying to get Draco out of Crabbe's pants, Draco bit Goyle and crawled out of Crabbe's pants, McGonagall formed him back into his normal self, His hair was messed up and he turned over to Mad Eye "My father will hear about this." Draco yelled "Is that a threat?" Mad eye yelled chasing Draco around the tree "Professor" McGonagall yelled "I could tell stories about your father that could even curl your greasy hair boy!" Mad eye yelled at Draco "Alastor! Alastor!" McGonagall said grabbing his attention "We never use transfiguration as a punishment! surely Dumbledore told you that." She snapped at him, She pulled out her wand at him "He might've mentioned it."  He replied "Well you will do well to remember it." She said turning away

"You. Come with me." Mad eye said to Harry "See you Harry!" I yelled then walked back over to Seamus, Ron, and Lavender "That was surely a show." I said "Can't believe that git." Ron said "Who? Harry?" Lavender asked "I tell him about the dragons and this is what I get." Ron said, We all looked over at him with our eyes widened "Dragons?!" I said "The bloody hell are the dragons for?" I said "The first task.." Ron said "Does Cedric know" I said snapping my head over to Cedric, Before Ron could say anything I walked over to Cedric "Can we talk?" I asked him he stood up from the bench "Yeah" we walked a few steps away "Do you know what the first task is?" I asked with a concerned look he nodded "Dragons." He replied "Do you have strategy?" I asked and he shook his head "Great. We're going to figure this out." I said I began walking away then I turned around to walk backwards "Tonight!" I said pointing at him then sitting  back down with my friends.

Time skip

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was soon enough the day of the first task, Cedric's plan was to try to distract the dragon to grab the egg that would hold the clue to the next task. Me, Kyle, Noah,  Lavender, Seamus, Dean and Neville were sitting on the bleachers, Fred and George were taking bets from the people in the crowd. "Your attention please, this is a great day for all of us, each of the three tasks involves very considerable danger. please keep your seats at all time" I looked down at my hands trying not to think about how dangerous this was and how much Cedric could get hurt. "Lizzy?" Seamus put his hand on my shoulder "Liz, are you alright?" He asked me, I nodded "Just worried is all." I then looked back up "Where's Hermione?" I asked Ron, he shrugged his shoulders he seemed just as worried as I was.

We were told at the sound at of the cannon the first champion would be called out, the cannon went off and everyone started cheering "Diggory! Diggory! Diggory!" I and many others cheered, Cedric walked out and the dragon spat fire at him, he swerved it and pulled out his wand he transfigured a rock into a dog, the dragon seemed fascinated with the dog for a moment then right when Cedric grabbed the golden egg the dragons attention turned back over to Cedric but he made it out safely.

Fleur did beautifully as well, she enchanted the dragon to sleep even though the dragon snored and it caused her skirt to catch on fire a bit she still successfully got the golden egg, then it was Viktor's turn. He used the Conjunctivitis Curse to blind the dragon and retrieve his egg. However, he got docked points when the dragon stumbled around and smashed half of the real eggs.

Now was Harrys turn "Three of our champions have now faced their dragons and so each one of them will proceed to the next task, and now our forth and final contestant." Dumbledore said, everyone began to chant "Harry! Harry! Harry!" the crowd chanted once I saw Harry walk out my heart sank, he was just a boy, he could get really hurt in this tournament. I'm guessing Seamus noticed I was tense because he put his arm around my shoulder and whispered "Are you okay" I nodded once more then the tail of the dragon nearly hit Harry, Everyone got scared including me. Seamus pulled my head into his chest, the dragon spat fire at Harry then fell over many rocks as the dragon hit and knocked over harry once more which caused everyone to scream, then he got thrown over another rock by the dragons tail.

"Your wand Harry!" Hermione yelled "Your wand!" I yelled louder "Accio Firebolt!" he yelled he hid behind a rock as the dragon looked for him, Harrys broom soon enough began to fly over, the dragon spat fire at the rock harry was hiding behind harry jumped out onto his broom, we all cheered. even Ron. the dragon again spat fire at hire but missed, Draco, Goyle, and Crabbe all sighed then Draco put his hand in his hand I leaned a bit over to smack his head then he looked over, looked me up and down, smiled and winked at me as he turned over.

The dragon broke out of his chains and flew to follow Harry and ripped the cover of the bleachers "What are we gonna do now?" I asked

small time skip

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We all sat there in silence for a bit and looked around soon enough we saw Harry flying back with no dragon following him. "Go Harry!" I yelled the boy grabbed the golden egg he did it

Such a bad place to leave off but I wrote this chapter in one day so sorry if its bad though lmao anyway. word count: 1478