3

narrator pov:
Seamus walked down the steps to catch up with Elizabeth, "Elizabeth? are you okay?" he asked falling in step with the girl "Yeah, i'm okay now" she said with a smile on her face "Are you going to the great hall?" She'd ask the boy "Yeah. isn't everyone?" she laughed "Yeah pretty much." once they reached the door they'd notice the storm and pulled their ropes up and ran across the pathway, Elizabeth saw Kyle, and Lavender "See you around Finnigan" she winked and ran up to her friends, Lavender smirked at Elizabeth then looked back at Seamus "Shut it Lav" Elizabeth said smiling.

They entered the great hall and sat on the bleachers, "What do you have next Liz?" Noah asked sitting down Elizabeths attention focused on the people putting their names in the goblet, she thought it was rather fascinating "Liz!" Noah shook her shoulder "Sorry. Whats up?" She turned her attention over to Noah "What class do you have next?" He asked the girl she moved her wet hair out of her eyes "Divination" she said looking back up from her schedule to Noah "I thought you said you were gonna drop that class?" Kyle asked "I changed my mind" She said "I'd rather have divination then muggle studies" Lavender said

"You should've seen Elizabeth and Seamus" Kyle said "Shut it! It wasn't anything." Elizabeth said hiding her blush. Dean, Neville and Seamus walked in, Elizabeth signaled Neville to get the boys to sit with them, Neville tapped them on the shoulder then they walked over, "Neville you alright?" Elizabeth said sitting next to him "Yes actually. He gave me this herbology book!" He looked excited "Amazing Neville" She smiled and patted his back "I don't think we've properly met by the way" Elizabeth said looking at Lavender and Dean "I'm Elizabeth Longbottom, Lavenders best friend" She said smiling holding her hand out "Oh trust me i've heard all about you" he said looking at Seamus who quickly hit his arm, Dean shook the girls hand then turned his attention to everyone else "And what are your guys names?" He asked Kyle and Noah, They fought for the first introduction, Noah pushed over Kyle "Noah Duncan. Nice to meet you" he said fixing his tie, Kyle sat up "Kyle Glen." He said pushing his hair out of his eyes, Elizabeth soon took over and fixed his hair for him cause he didn't know how to keep it together.

Seamus and Dean seemed to be getting along with Noah, Neville, Lavender, Elizabeth and Kyle were talking as Elizabeth braided Lavenders hair. People always ask Elizabeth to do their hair, mostly girls but it's been going on since second year. "Cmon Cedric!" Elizabeth looked up and continued to braid Lavenders hair, she saw Cedric get shoved into the age line, he put his name into the goblet. We all applauded for him, He noticed Elizabeth in the crowd and waved at her, She smiled and waved back. "And done!" Elizabeth grabbed a mirror and handed it to Lavender "Lovely as always Ms. Longbottom" she pulled Elizabeth into a hug.

"Yes!!" George and Fred Weasley walked into the room, The group all stood up and walked over to the crowd, They clapped as well as everyone else, "Well lads we've done it!" Fred said "Cooked it up just this morning" George continued "What is it?" Dean asked "An aging potion" Elizabeth and Neville replied at the same time and after gave each other a fist bump. "It's not going to work" Hermione said in a sing song voice "Oh yeah?" George started "And why is that Granger?" Fred asked "you see this?" Hermione pointed at the white smoke looking circle around the goblet "this is an age line, Dumbledore drew it himself." She said. "So?" George asked, Hermione closed her book and put it on her lap "So. a genius like Dumbledore couldn't be possibly fooled by something as dim witted as an aging potion" Elizabeth smiled at Hermione "Yeah well that's why its so brilliant" George started "Cause it's so pathetically dim witted." Fred finished. The twins stood up and shook the potion "Ready Fred?" George asked Fred "Ready George." Fred replied "Bottoms up." they linked arms and drank the potion and hopped the age line, nothing happened, everyone cheered "Ready?" They put their names in the goblet and high fived each other, soon enough the fire spat back and threw the twins across the room. They sat up and looked like old men, they had grey hair and long beards. "You said!" one of the twins started "You said!" they began to tackle each other and everyone began to chant 'Fight!' Elizabeth laughed.

Then Ron Weasley turned around which caused everyone else to as well, Noah was still looking at the twins so Elizabeth tapped his shoulder and he turned around, everyone was looking at Viktar Krum from Durmstrang as he entered, the whole room went silent and he walked up to the goblet and as he put his name into the goblet and Elizabeth noticed he looked at Hermione and they held eye contact, he walked off and Elizabeth walked into over to Hermione "What was that?" Elizabeth asked smiling "Oh i'm sure it was nothing.." Hermione said smiling at her book, Elizabeth walked off and said "Sure." and sat with her friends.
time skip
It was time for the students to find out who the triwizard champions were Elizabeth sat at the bleachers next to Seamus "Are you excited" She said "Blimey! You scared me Elizabeth" He said she laughed at him "Yeah, I have a weird feeling though" He said and she nodded.

"Sit down please." Dumbledore said, Noah and Kyle ran over and sat with the group, They were sitting with Seamus, Elizabeth, Harry, Ron, Hermione, Dean, Lavender, and Neville.

"Now the moment you've all been waiting for. The champion selection!" Dumbledore made the other fires low then put his hand on the goblet. The fire turned red and Dumbledore grabbed the paper "The Durmstrang champion is. Viktar Krum!" everyone cheered as Viktar stood up. "The champion from beauxbatons Fleur Delacore!" everyone cheered for the girl as she stood up and shook Dumbledores hand "The Hogwarts champion. Cedric Diggory!" everyone cheered as Elizabeth yelled "YEAH CEDRIC!" Seamus whistled as Cedric walked up with the rest of the champions

"Excellent! We now have our three champions! but in the end only one will go down in history. Only one will hold this vestle of victory. The triwizard cup!" everyone cheered then Snape walked up and looked at the fire, Elizabeth tapped Seamus and pointed at the goblet. Another name flew out Noah and Elizabeth gave each other concerned looks then looked back at the front "Harry potter?" Dumbledore yelled Elizabeth looked at Harry, Harry looked just as confused as everyone else "Hes not even 17 yet.." Dean whispered "Go on Harry" Elizabeth said he wouldn't stand up "Harry for goodness sake." She pulled him up. Ron looked as mad as ever

Harry walked up to Dumbledore who handed him the paper as he walked to the other champions, everyone was whispering around "Bloody hell. this is actually happening." Neville said "Hes a cheat!" someone yelled "Hes not even seventeen yet!" another time person yelled.

I FINISHED THIS CHAPTER SO FAST OML but. i kinda love this chapter but i think i might turn it from a narrators pov, to elizabeths but im not sure yet.
word count: 1256