20

Elizabeth Longbottom's pov:
Umbridge had slowly been starting to take over Hogwarts, trying to take Dumbledores place.

New rules all around, the big boards on the wall began getting more crowded by the minute.

She'd investigate every single Professor, asking them personal questions about their job with the students in the room, sure it's funny, well when it's Snape.

But when It's teachers like Trelawney it's not.

She even forbid any of the the weasley products, sure enough though, they didn't care and continued using them in secret.

Sure we have uniforms but we're normally allowed to wear them as we please, however she has been strict about how we wear our undershirts, our ties, literally anything remotely wrong was an issue to her.
———————————————————————————
I was walking with Neville in the hallway, I hadn't talked to Seamus since the one time before dinner I think it was. I'm glad.

We saw a crowd going towards the courtyard, I saw Justin finch and I asked him what was happening, "It's Trelawney." He said and we started following the crowd.

I saw Filch giving Trelawney her bags, No fucking way.

"She can't do that" I said to Neville who shrugged, Umbridge walked down the yard in front of Trelawney.

"Sixteen years, i've lived and taught here. Hogwarts is my home.. You can't do this." Trelawney whimpered.

"Actually I can." Umbridge said, Trelawney started sobbing and Mcgonagall went to comfort her, my heart ached for her, she's my favorite teacher.

"Something you'd like to say dear?" Umbridge asked "Oh there are several things I would like to say"

The doors beside me began to open and I moved to the side, Dumbledore.

He scanned the scene and started walking toward Umbridge.

"Professor Mcgonagall, Might I ask you to escort Sybil back inside?" Dumbledore said, "Sybil. Dear, This way." Mcgonagall said.

Trelawney thanked Dumbledore, and walked off.

"Dumbledore, may I remind you that under the terms, of educational degree number 23, as enacted by the minister." She was interrupted. "You have the right to dismiss my teachers, you do not however have the authority to banish them from the grounds, that power remains to the headmaster." He said.

"For now." Umbridge said, Dumbledore turned around to walk out, "Don't you all have studying to do?" He asked.

Shit he's right, I have to find them.

I had a studying sesh with Kyle today, going over my seerness.

I walked up to the Library and looked for the blonde headed boy, I saw him sitting at a table with some unusual looking books.

I walked over and sat down, "That was grand wasn't it?" He said, "I hate that stupid pink lady." I said and he nodded.

Hermione quickly dropped two small paper slips down at our table smiled and walked off, I looked at the paper, "The hogs head. Tomorrow." Both of ours said the same thing, I looked at him.

"What do you think it is? Some party?" He asked and I shook my head, "Middle of the day and the hogs head?? Really? I don't think so." I said and shook it off.

"Let's get this over with shall we?" he said and I nodded, "Okay so let's go over what we already know." He said and opened his journal.

"Okay so your last vision was the Noah one correct?" He asked and I nodded, "Okay so obviously you have them when you touch the person and something bad has or will happen to the person so far i'm guessing you've only had future ones but, you can have ones about their past." He said and I nodded.