Part3

I was lying in bed going through my phone when i heard the passcode for my apartment's door. Wow. After a whole 2 weeks of ghosting me, he decided to show up now.. at 2 am. He opened my bedroom door slowly and crawled into the bed hugging me from behind. And though my heart danced a little after missing him and missing his touch all the past weeks, i'm not letting him have it just like that. i hate that it bothered me so much.

"Did you miss me?"

"Really Changkyun?"

"Ok, but you know i've been busy preparing for our comeback."

I tried to move his hands away from me but he held strong "Actually, no i didn't because you never told me. You could've texted me back and tell me that, it takes five seconds you know."

"I said i'm sorry."

"No, you didn't."

"Ok i'm sorry, happy?" he released his hands off me and laid on his back.

"Why are you here anyway?" I still have my back at him, i don't want to look at him yet.

"I wanted to see you."

"Lets not say things we don't mean, we both now why you're really here."

Suddenly he's on top of me, pressing my body to the bed, looking me straight in the eye, like he's trying to read something. i tried to push him but he took my hands and held them above my head.

"What if i do? What if this is more than what you think it is?"

I looked at him confused.. my heart is beating fast. "What are you saying?"

He's silent now, like he's thinking carefully what he's going to say. "I'm just saying.. you never give me the benefit of the doubt. And i don't know if i blame you."

He's still not making any sense and i'm scared it will. I'm scared that maybe, just maybe, he does have feelings for me, and i'm scared he don't and this is all in my head. This roller coaster of emotions i've been through, happy and sad and afraid all at the same time. Wanting to spend every second with him, hugging him, kissing him. But I'm not usually like this. what's happening to me..

His eyes traveled to my mouth and then back to my eyes, staring deeply, i took a deep breath. I'm still lost in his eyes when he says "I know i always say not to trust me, but.. trust me this time, i did miss you Jordy. This whole time you've been constantly on my mind."

Maybe he mean it, or probably saying that just to get what he wants, he's does that a lot, i should know better. i don't know what to do. But then he's kissing me, slowly, taking his time, and my breath. I don't want to give in, but i'm kissing him back. How can you hate someone and love them at the same time. Did i say love? i didn't mean it that way. It doesn't make any sense.. I mean.. there's love and hate, this was in between.

____________________

She was all over him, and he didn't seem to mind. We were backstage in one of their concerts, he was in an empty room, and i was looking for him in every room because he forgot to tell me which one. Rolling my eyes in annoyance I took a deep breath and headed inside toward them.

I was smiling but my eyes wasn't, i said "Excuse me, this is my seat"

she looked at me like i was crazy..

I raised my eyebrows waiting for her to move but still smiling.

She looked at Changkyun and he shrugged. She mumbled "whatever" and got up to leave.

"Thank u for saving my seat for me." i called after her as i sit.

She turned to me and flipped her middle finger walking backward "you're welcome bitch"

I looked at Changkyun pouting and grumbled "Ruude"

He laughed and leaned to kiss me, like he was underwater and i was his oxygen. As if this was his way of saying i'm not interested in anyone but you, and with all my heart, i really hope he means it. Heavens, I think I've really fallen for this man. Help..

"I want you to know nothing happened with her. We were just talking. "

"Okay."

"You didn't look okay" ever since i told him that i don't really get jealous, he's been trying to catch my acting thinking i was lying.

"You're trying too hard sweetie."

He chuckled "Why you and Jia always ready to eat each other up"

"I don't like her, and i know she doesn't like me. It's like she has a gun behind her back ready to shoot me whenever she get a chance. Currently she only has a gun of words available but wait till she upgrade it."

He's kissing me again, i say between our kisses "Though next time you try to make me look like a fool, i will bury you alive."

He smiles and kisses me even hungrier than before "I love it when you talk sexy to me." his kisses traveled down my neck, my collarbone..

"Oh yeah? what else?"

He kept kissing me, and i kept forgetting to breath. but i smiled anyway because I'm an idiot.

"I love how you're always smiling."

My smile grew bigger, I whisper "Well, you make me smile."

I was so happy. I was living my perfect fairytale, i mean yeah sure we have our issues. People would call us psychos if they knew. But i love every second of it. I was over the moon with happiness... until i wasn't....

___________