✨❄Chapter 4; All I Want for Christmas❄✨

|Isaac's POV| •°•Couple Days Later•°•

I'm eating breakfast Kyara made for us, she really is a great cook. I ate thirds for crying out loud! Cierra inhaled her waffles, almost literally, and I dropped the one I was eating back on my plate and pushing it away. Kyara nodded in agreement and did the same along with Hailey, Jords, and Bethy.

Grace was at Chase's house today since his parents and brother are out for a week; so she's gonna stay with him to help around.

Kyara took everyone's plates and washed them, I noticed that we never thank her or help her with any of this stuff. I suddenly felt kind of bad, we never thank her for the small things she does to help out. "Thank you for the breakfast Kiki." I suddenly said, she glanced to me and a smile was painted on her face.

"Your Welcome." She laughed happily; Jordan and Hailey gave me a strange look, I shrinked back in my seat but they just laughed and talked to each other.

I felt my cheeks burn with a dark shade of pink and red. Bethany noticed and laughed, I shrinked back more in my seat and my cheeks burned more.

Bethany tapped Cierra's shoulder and pointed to me, Cierra almost choked on her waffle from trying to laugh and I blushed like crazy and shrinked too much and fell off the chair.

Kyara noticed I had totally failed and helped me up, "you okay?" She asked, I simply nodded and sat back down. Blushing. Even. More.

"You sure Isaac?" Jordan chuckled and I glared at him, he just laughed and I slumped in my seat. This is going to be a very long day. I sighed to myself, what if...she doesn't like me..?

You know what, I'm going to find a way to ask her out, before it's too late. If I wait any longer she'll get the wrong signals, I have to ask her out soon. But it has to be her first kiss, and mine but I want it to be special for her...

|Grace's POV|

"Hey, um uh..Gr...Grace?" I heard Chase say behind me, as I watched Sherlock on the couch. I turned to him. "Yeah Chase?" I asked and he gulped. "I...I really like you..." He shuddered, my heart skipped a beat. "Y..you do..?" I asked, I knoe we found this out a couple days ago but we weren't certain.

"Yeah...and...I...I was woundering if you um...wanted to go out with me..?" He said sitting next to me now, excited but yet shocked I nodded.

"You will?" He perked up, I laughed and nodded again. "Sorry, I'm just kinda shocked right now." I laughed, he nodded we both watched Sherlock.

Did this really just happen?

He put his arm around my shoulder, I rested my head on his while blushing. He laughed and we continued to watch. Now just to get Isaac to ask Kyara out, and we're good.

But, sense I know Isaac. He'll probably chicken out, so we have to come up with a plan..

|Kyara's POV| •°•The following Week•°•

I jumped all over the room, so excitedly happy. "Kyara, calm down." Bethany laughed, but soon Grace and Hailey ran down and joined me, Bethy facepalmed. "I am SOOO happy!!" Hailey squealed, still in her Nutella night shirt, sweats, and pink and brown socks. I laughed and Grace jumped on the couch.

"IT'S CHRISTMAS EVE!! IT'S CHRISTMAS EVE!!" Isaac yelled running down and jumping with me, I laughed and jumped on his back. "RAWR!!!" He yelled and fell back onto the other couch. I laughed again but kept it so my arms were still around his neck, just backwards; because I was on his back. His head rested on my shoulder and he rested his hands on his stomach.

To be honest, I am really enjoying this moment right now. Grace was now red in the face from trying not to burst out laughing and I just gave her my "Shut the hell up before I murder your face" look. She ran upstairs and died laughing, I can just tell you that now.

I gave off a weird look then looked at Isaac who was now asleep, awe he looks so cute when he's asleep!

I waited until Bethy, Cierra, and Jords left then kissed the side of Isaac's head then played with his fluffy but messy hair. He slept a while longer, then woke up. "Boop." I giggled and booped his nose. "Meap." He laughed and tickled me, I laughed like crazy and tried to escape my death.

He laughed and got off me, he picked me up and carried me to his room. He collapsed in the bed and still held me. "So what ya wanna do?" He chuckled and looked down at me. I shrugged and went to my room, grabbed my guitar, and came back.

I started playing "Long Way Home" and sang the words, Isaac joined in which I thought was quite cute. After that one ended I changed the song to "Don't Stop" and we both sang along to that also. Isaac took the guitar and played "Long way Home" again, we both sang the words.

"[Isaac:] Hitting every red light

Kissing at the stop signs, darling

Green Day's on the radio

And everything is alright

Now we're turning off the headlights, darling

We're just taking it slow

So we're taking the long way home

[Both:] 'Cause I don't wanna be

[Isaac:]wasting my time alone I wanna get lost and drive

forever with you, Talkin' bout nothing, yeah,

whatever, baby. So we're taking the long way home

[Kyara:] Hitting every red light

[Both:] Kissing at the stop signs, darling

Green Day's on the radio

[Kyara:] And everything is alright

[Both:] Now we're turning off the headlights, darling

[Isaac:] We're just taking it slow

We're taking the long way home,

[Both:] We're taking the long way home,

We're taking the long way home."

We both laughed and put the guitar aside, that was actually kind of fun! Isaac and I usually don't do stuff-like singing-with each other.

We talked for a while longer before we went back downstairs, and Jordan was making out with Hailey...under mistletoe...

"Ewwww!" Isaac and I chorused but they really did not seem to care, Grace came down and started gagging. Couldn't blame her. "Hailey, Jordan, please I'm dieing!!" I yelled and covered my eyes.

"Nice view Kiki?" I heard her chuckle and I shook my head, but she kissed him again. "BETHANY GET HE FLAME THROWER!!" Grace yelled and I fell down laughing. Hailey and Jords face's were priceless. Isaac died laughing, and the two ran upstairs.

•°•That Night•°•

Isaac and I walked on the sidewalk, he said he wanted to look at Christmas lights with me. Last minute. But whatever it's still sweet.

(Play the video) We walked and as we past a building that played "All I want for Christmas, is You", I love this song-Christmas Wise-I don't know why but I just love it.

Isaac danced to the song with me, I laughed as he twirled me around. Well he's a good dancer I can give him that. Luckily no-one was outside sense it's Christmas Eve. We danced with each other for a while, enjoing the moment. He twirled me again and dipped me a couple times.

He lifted me up once and spun around, I giggled and we continued to dance with each other. I was having fun!

Even if it was almost 12 AM!

I sang along a little and we danced some more, thank god no-one is outside right now. Otherwise this would be awkward.

Once the song ended with "All I want for Christmas....is you." Isaac's watch beeped meaning it was midnight and that's when the most amazing thing happened.