Chapter Four

Chapter Four

Ali’s POV

“Ali? Can I come in?”

I heard her knocking and calling out to me from the other side of the door.

I bury my head deeper into the pillow.

“Ali?” She knocked on the door harder.

“What!” I snapped at her.

“Um… The door’s locked, can you open it?” She speaks in a low voice now, I guess she’s a bit scared at my yelling. Maybe.

I sighed and opened the door glaring at her before going back to bed.

She cringed and followed me into the room.

“Hey you…” She said slowly.

I sighed and bury my head back into my pillow.

“A-are you mad?” She asked. I scoffed into the pillow.

She sighed and sat on the bed, looking for my hand. “Ali, I-I’m sorry you know…”

I stayed silent. “Ali, I didn’t mean to do that okay… You told me you were putting on some clothes…”

I got angry “Oh, so you’re saying that it was MY fault?!”

“No, I didn’t mean th-“

“Go. Away.” I yelled at her.

“Ali, yo-“

“I said Go. Away! Pack your bags and get the hell out of my room!” I screamed into her face.

She just cringed at me and I can see hurt flashed through her eyes. Shit! I don’t care anymore, not gonna back down now!”

“Oh, so you’re dumb now. It’s okay. I can pack you bags for you.” I pushed her out of my way and I went to take her clothes out of my closet and put them into her bags.

She sighed.

Suddenly I felt two strong arms wrapped around my waist and her chin rested on my shoulder. My heart sped up a bit.

“Babe, don’t do this… I don’t want to fight you… I just got back you know…”

“Get off me…” My voice came out weakly, thankfully she didn’t quite noticed.

“Ali, just- ugh… will you just tell me what to do so you’ll forgive me?”