Ch.9

Cole on the side ----->

Shontel

Today was the day I get to meet the crew for the music fest I'm so excited. "Good luck baby" kissing me on the lips carlos hugs me goodbye and leaves. Looking at the tall building I took a deep breath then walk in.

"Hi welcome to music Fest Corporation how may I assist you" the receptionist says as I walk up to the desk "Hi I'm Shontel-"

"Oh yes your Mr. Dontae's partner"

"Yes I am I-"

"You're so beautiful"

"Thank you I-" blushing at the complement I was also getting mad at her for cutting me off repeatedly. "Okay I'm not going to keep you waiting they're all in the dance room. It's the 20th floor" thanking her I headed to the elevator and push the button for the 20th floor. Waiting patiently the elevator ding and the doors opened.

Dancers everywhere some in small groups practicing different routines. "Hey you made it" the guy who was one of the judges for the auditions walks up to me. "I'm Eric. I'm sorry our first meeting didn't turn out so great. In my defense you were amazing"

"Thank you I'm glad y'all change your mind about me performing or not"

"Everyone wanted you it was just Erica who didn't want you. If Dontae didn't watch your video and demand you to be his partner she would've had it her way since she's second in charge" nodding my head I walk in the room taking in how big the room actually was. "Yea I know it's huge. The whole 20th floor is a dance studio"

"Come on lets go meet the rest of the squad" following Erik to a group of people "This is Frank, Tim, Emily, Garrett, Lola, Heather, the twins East and West, and the main dancer who will be your partner is Dontae. Hearing his name Dontae stops talking to a dancer and turns around.

"Cole?"

"Well hello Ms. Teacher so nice of you to make it" smiling he gives me a hug before pulling away. "Y-You're Dontae"

"Yea Dontae is just a stage name" I was not ready for this. The whole time I've been talking to Dontae. "But Dontae have light curly brown hair and light brown eyes" "It's a wig and contacts" processing the new information I picture Cole and Dontae standing next to him and they actually do look alike apart from the hair and eyes.

"Well enough of this lets get to work" with that we practice routines and going over new ones. As the day goes on I learn thing about the dancers and the company. We practice until we couldn't practice anymore until we all decide it was enough for today. Packing up my stuff I headed down to the lobby and try to find a taxy, but there was none in sight. Sighing I headed for the subway station.

"Where's your car?" stop walking I turned around to see cole standing behind me "It's in the shop"

"Then how did you get here?"

"My husband dropped me off. He can't come get me because he has to work over time" Frowning he shakes his head "I would never let my wife walk by herself at night. Come on I'll take you home" not giving me any choice I followed him to his dark blue KIA Optima. Opening the passenger door for me I slide in and he close it walking to the driver side. Telling him my address we drove in silence.

"Do you want something to eat?" looking at me for a second he turn back to the road. As if on cue my stomach growled making him laugh "I guess that's a yes"

Laughing I nodded my head "Yes I'm hungry"

A few minutes later we pulled up to IHop just smelling the food made my mouth water and stomach growl. "Come on lets get you fed" agreeing we walk in and the waiter seats us handing us our menu. "Order anything you want it's all on me"

Same/Differentजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें