Ch.4

Raven on the side ---->

Shontel

"We're ready for the next dancer" picking up my dance bag I followed the lady to the audition room. Walking in the room I handed the person with the computer my CD and walked to the middle of the floor facing the three judges which were two women and one man. The two women sat in the middle while the man sat at the end next to a red haired girl and an empty chair on the other side of the blonde haired girl.

"Name" the red head asked not looking up from her paper. "Shontel Gonzalez" might as change my name since the wedding is two days away. "I thought it was four of you"

"Ah yes the fourth judge couldn't make it today so we're recording all of the tryouts" the brown headed guy says motioning to the back where a camera was setup. "Whenever you're ready" taking a deep breath I nodded for them to start the music.

As soon as I hear Do it again by pia mia play my arms and legs dance to the beat. When the music stops I stood up from the floor and looked at the judges. My heart was beating fast and my palms were sweating as I watch the judges actually argue well whisper argue.

"Whatever do what you want!" the guy said getting up from his chair and leaving the room with the blonde woman not to far behind him looking easily as mad as the guy leaving me and the red head by ourselves. "So I'm taking that as a no" I said looking away from the door to the lady still sitting down "Yes I'm sorry but I don't think that you're the right one to be partnered with Dontae"

"What about the other judges?"

"It's a no from them too" she said getting up straightening hers and the other judges stuff "Now can you leave we still have other people to evaluate" she said impatiently waiting for me to leave. It took all my strength not to argue with the woman. Grabbing my dance bag I walked out of the room as the lady at the door called for the next person to go in.

Since I don't have anything else to do I decided to stop by Carlos job and have lunch with him. He help other companies find a good location for there space and design the layout of the buildings. Stopping by subway I got our sub, chips, and drinks to go then head to the office "Hello Mrs. Gonzalez here to see Mr. Gonzalez" the receptionist said as soon as I walked in the tall building "Hi is he free right now?" smiling he typed something on his computer then look back at me "He should be done with talking to the owner of Evan's pharmaceutical" thanking him I walked to the elevator and pushed his floor number.

Once the doors opened I walk towards his office just in time to see the door open. Laughing carlos came out and held the door open for an Asian woman. "Those were the days" nodding in agreement the woman stepped out of the room and thanked him. "Yep seems like it was yesterday"

Smiling he handed her a folder "I'll walk you down" they started walking but stopped once they saw me "Shontel what are you doing here?" he asked walking up to me "Oh I had nothing to do so I thought why not drop in and have lunch with you" I said holding up the subway bag and drinks.

"Thanks um Kim this is my fiancé Shontel, Shontel this is Kim Evans from Evans pharmaceutical" he introduced us. Shaking her hand she gave me a small smile "So you're the famous Shontel that tied this playboy down"

"I don't know about playboy..."

"You were a player in high school" she said hitting his shoulder playfully "I was not a player" Okay did they forget that I was still here? "Says the one who slept with most of the school girls population" Yep they forgot. "Wait you went to the same school as us?" during my whole school year from the time I was there, then left and came back I never saw her there. "Yep you don't know me because I kept to myself sometimes, but I know you miss untamable I was there when you and that girl Sabrina got in a fight" wow I still don't remember seeing her not even in the hallways, well I was wild in my high school years.

"Yea I was wild then" nodding in agreement she looked at her watch "Well I must get going. It was nice seeing you two again and carlos I call you and let you know what my farther thinks about your idea" "Okay do still need me to walk you down-"

"No I'm fine thank you it was nice seeing you again" and with that she step in the elevator and left. "Now that that's over lets have lunch" I said walking in his office putting the drinks on the desk and taking out the food before I cleared his desk with enough space for both of us. "Actually I still have some papers to fill out. I was planning on skipping lunch today" he said sitting in his chair "Can't that wait until after you've eaten?"

Shaking his head he open his laptop logging back in "Sorry I can't I have to email some peoples the read over some ideas for people" nodding my head I put the stuff back in the bag "I'll put your food in the fridge for later" I said lowly this is the third time this happened and it was getting old "Come here" walking over to him he pulled me down on his lap.

"Lo siento mi amor. Voy a hacer de ti lo prometo" he said softly kiss my cheek "You've stopped teaching me Spanish I don't know what you said" chuckling he shook his head "I said I'm sorry my love. I'll make it up to you I promise" "You said that last time" getting up I grabbed the stuff and left.

"Bye Mrs. Gonzalez" the receptionist said "Bye Will" taking out my keys I got in the car and sat there just thinking. In two more days I'll be getting married to the guy who drives me crazy. Sighing I started the car and head home. After putting his food in the fridge I grabbed mines and my laptop then went to the back porch going over the wedding making sure everything is right then switched to work.

***************************

"I love you to mom" I said looking up at the stars. After finishing things I had to do on the computer I decided to call my mom "If you loved me you would have let me help with the wedding" "I don't love you that much" hearing her gasp I started laughing "I'm just kidding mom"

"Yea yea I know I love you to but I have to go now" she said "I'll see you at the wedding" closing my laptop I got up from the chair and grab my trash "I'll see you then. Bye" hanging up I put my phone in my pocket and walk back inside. Throwing the trash away I walked upstairs into the bedroom completely caught of guard with seeing all the candles lit and carlos standing in the corner with a huge smile on his face. "Carlos what did you-"

"Ssshhh" he cut me off "Take off your shirt" walking further into the room I notice rose petals on the floor and on the bed "What are you-" I started but he cut me off again "Sshh no talking just take off your shirt and lay down on your stomach" hesitating for a second I found it best just to do as he says. Taking off my shirt I laid down on the bed. Suddenly carlos was straddling me rubbing oil on my back using his magical fingers to massage my back.

"Carlos why are you doing thi-"

"Didn't daddy say no talking?" again with the daddy stuff. Shaking my head I just shut up in let him keep massaging me. After awhile his touch had me so relaxed I was falling a sleep "I'm really sorry baby" he leaned down whispering in my ear "I forgive you" I said back the best I could trying to fight off sleep "Why did you do this?" I was curious not that he doesn't do something like this to me it's just he decides to do this out of nowhere. "Well I don't like when you're mad at me. Don't say you wasn't mad cause I know even though you try to hide it I know when you're mad at me. Plus this is the last night we get to be together like this until the wedding"

Smiling I kept thinking about what he just said "Now go to sleep" he said still rubbing my back "But I want to stay up with you since this is our last night you won't be able to see me until the wedding" I mumbled trying to get up but he pushed me back down "We have the rest of our lives to stay up all night with each other now go to sleep" he said kissing my back all the way up to my neck then my cheek saving my lips for last "Sleep" with one final peck I fell asleep.