Ch.3

Carlos on the side ------->

Shontel

"Try this one" Faith said throwing another dress over the changing room "This is why i love you" i told her. The wedding was in a week and i needed a dress since the other dress store messed up my order. Putting the dress on i asked raven if she could tie up the corset. Walking out of the changing room i stood in front of the mirror. "This is the one" running my hand over the fabric i turned around so they could see the front of the dress. It was a hi lo dress with diamond sequence around the corset.

"You look so beautiful" mom smiled brightly at me. "Thanks Faith" i said smiling and giving her a hug "You're just lucky I'm the best wedding dress designer in the world"

"I know i know I'm sorry i didn't come to you first. I just didn't want to add on more stress that you already have from other brides wedding dresses" with one last squeeze i turned back around to face the mirror. I still can't believe i'm about to get married in a week. Going back to the changing room i changed back to my regular clothes and handed faith the dress.

"Now all that's left is the seating arrangement then you can rest a little more easily until the big day" raven said handing me a champagne glass. Sighing i ran my fingers through my hair, saving the worst part for last wasn't the best idea i came up with. "Relax it can't be that bad" If only she knew.

*******

"Okay how about this"

"Can't have uncle Aaron at the same table with my mom" two hours two hours and we still haven't finished arranging tables. "Alright so far the only tables we have done are 8 and 9" ugh i hate wedding planning. Sign this, sign that, what color, how big do you want it, where to put it, whose going to do this, whose going to do that to many decisions i have to make, but it's all worth it since i'm marrying someone i love.

"Ooo what about table 3?" looking at the people we had assigned at the table i couldn't really answer raven question "I don't know... well cousin Matt and his wife with cousin Jacob isn't bad, but i don't know about Carlos dad side of the family i only met his mom side" reaching for my phone off the coffee table i dialed Carlos number. "Please lord let this table work" faith pleaded having me and raven pleading with her.

"Hello" Carlos whispered "Hey babe is this a bad time?"

"Yea I'm in a meeting i'll call you back"

"Wait" i quickly stopped him "It will only take a second" a second for him to answer the question hours maybe days for me to complete the arrangements "You got 5" he rushed out "Can your grandparents on both sides sit at a table" silently praying that this was another table done he quickly crushed my hope "No they hate each other" beep "Dammit!" i shouted then realize something. Quickly calling he answered in a whisper sounding irritated "What". "Bitch did you just hang up on-" beep

"I'm guessing table 3 isn't on the complete list" groaning i slid down from the coach until i touched the floor "Hey don't worry we have an entire week to figure this out" knowing that eased my nerves a little. "Okay enough wedding planning for tonight" faith said straightening up the scattered papers on the table then grabbed her glass of wine "Where's rocky i havn't seen him running around here" Rocky was our dog an Akita breed "He's over Carlos parents house we're going to pick him up when i get done with my classes"

"Speaking of dancing are you going to try out for the open partner spot for the music festival?" Th- th- there's an open spot to dance with the lead performer. Voicing my mini shock in my head i watch both friends nod their heads "Where have you been it's been posted at every store, wall, Facebook, instagram, twitter, snapcha-" before she could continue any further of the location of my dream opportunity "Okay i get it. When is the auditions?"