Ch.7

Dylan on the side ------->

Shontel

  "So how was it"  sitting cross legged on the couch raven hand me a cup of tea and sat across from me on the love seat. It's been a week since our honey moon and with practicing dance routine and going over them I didn't have time to sit in chat like today.

 "Other than carlos work calling him 24/7 not caring that we're in another country... it was amazing" smiling flashbacks of us laying in the sand, playing in the water, and taste delicious food.

Groaning she sat her cup down shaking her head "I swear his work gets on my nerves" nodding my head in agreement I check my phone to see what time it was. 5:30 p.m. I got five more minutes.

"So when is the baby do?" Rubbing her huge baby bump she smiled "The doctor said any day now"

"I wish you would tell me the sex already" I mumbled as she laugh "Nope you have to wait until I have it just like everyone else" rolling my eyes I stood up "Yea yea whatever I got to go meet Jose about my car."

"When are you going to get rid of that car? It's falling apart."

"When the zombie apocalypse begain and it breaks down on me and I don't have time for someone to fix it" chuckling she got up and walk me to the door "After all these years you still haven't changed"

"Yep still the same old shontel but a little more mature"

"Yea only a little you're still the most childish one in the group, well second most Taylor is the first." Shaking my head I gave her a hug and said goodbye.

***********

Walking out of the subway station I headed for José shop. Ring the bell sounded as I open the door. Knowing that if he's not at the front then he's in the garage I walk to the back.  "Jose!.....Jose!" I shouted over the power tool he was using. Sliding out from under the car he was fixing he had oil everywhere from his clothes and shoes to his forehead and cheeks.

 "Well look what the cat dragged in" he said whipping his oily hands from a rag. Rolling my eyes I smiled "Just tell me you finished my car" walking inside to his office he picks up a clipboard flipping threw papers until he nodded then put the clipboard down. Walking into another room where some of the worker are he shut the door.

 What the hell was he doing all he had to do was give me the keys if it was ready or not. Frowning I waited a few seconds before calling his name. "Don't be mad" oh boy when someone say "don't be mad" you usually end up mad. "I just wanted to point out first that it wasn't my fault it was Zack's he was working on your car" this caught my attention. Running to the door I tried to open it but it was locked.

 "What the hell happened to my car!" I shouted banging on the door "He messed up some parts of the car and it needs to be in the shop for awhile" I think I just broke my hand from banging on the door so hard. "How did he mess up a 'few parts'?"

 "He was distracted-"

 "By what!" I cut him off

 After a moment someone cleared their throat "Um well uh.... a brunette" Did he really just say that? "You messed up my car.... for a... girl!!!" I yelled the last part as I pace back and forth "I'm really sorry" he apologized  threw the door making me even more mad. Shaking my head I took a deep breath "Okay"

 "Okay?" leaving I headed to the subway station while reading an email I had got earlier from the dance company for the music fest.

 Dear Mrs. Gonzalez

 We apologize for the way one of our judges has treated you the day of your audition. Our main dancer Dontae  personally ask for you to be his partner in this year Music Fest after seeing your audition tape. We hope to see you this Saturday at 3:00 p.m. to meet Dontae and the rest of the dancers that will be dancing with you. Once again we are deeply sorry.

 -Music Fest Corporation  

 Unable to hide my excitement I screamed and dance in the middle of the subway scaring half of the people. Looking around they gave me a glare, but I just shrugged and kept dancing. I can't believe I'm going to be able to perform in the music fest. After my little happy dance I texted Carlos the news knowing he wouldn't answer my phone call.

Getting off of the train I made some calls and text messages telling people the news. I still can't believe it's really happening. I'm going to perform on stage at the music fest!!

"Yea I just got here" looking up from my phone to see who was in front of my house it was Kim Carlos's old friend from high school. Why is she here? "Oh! Hi shontel" she said smiling still have the phone to her ear.

"Hey..... what are you doing here?" Smiling I tried to sound happy. Walking up to me she gives me a quick hug before going back to her call "Yea it's alright we'll see you when you get here" hanging up she look at me and I'm sure she can see the confusion on my face. "Carlos invited me to dinner I hope that's okay" it's not "It's okay you can just wait in the living room while I get dinner started" unlocking the door I walk to the living room with her right behind me "Your house is beautiful"

"Thank you" sitting down on the couch she took a magazine from the coffee table "I love this magazine" she said flipping through the pages. "Really I never paid attention to them" I said truthfully they were just there for guests. "Would you like something to drink?"

"Water is fine" nodding I quickly got her water and started cooking dinner. Finishing the chicken fettuccine the front door open "I'm home"Carlos voice rang throughout the house walking to the door way Kim walks up to him and give a hug that lasted five seconds to long! "Hi I'm happy you invited me"

"I thought it would be great to catch up. We haven't seen each other in years" walking towards them I gave Carlos a hug and turn my head when he tried to kiss me making him kiss my cheek. "Dinner is ready" ignoring his frown I walk into the kitchen fixing the plates and put them down on the table "It smells delicious" Kim said before taking a bite "Mmmm Carlos you've got a chef. I do a little cooking myself"

"Well I guess I have to taste your cooking one day" smiling at her he turned to me and his smile dropped "Yea Carlos you should taste Kim cooking. One day we should cook together" I said the last part to Kim. Okay I know I'm jealous. Why I'm jealous? I don't know, but it's something about Kim that I don't like and want to keep Carlos away from her.

"Yea it will be really fun" okay is it just me or did she say the last part as if she is challenging me. Frowning I look at her to see her smirk at me then continue to eat.

Okay she got to go.

___________________________________

Sorry it took soooo long. School has started and I will try to update as soon as I can.

Vote&Comment