Ch.1

Shontel

"I told you i had to go to a meeting and offered my driver to pick you up" Carlos said opening a can of beer and take a sip from it "You said you didn't want frank to get you"

"That's because i wanted my fiance to pick me up. Not that it matters to you." I said walking over to the long couch where my two best friends raven and faith sat. Sitting in between them i cross my arms.

"You two havn't changed a bit" Taylor laughed taking a swig of his beer as his blue eyes looked at all of us "in fact none of you has changed, well except for raven being pregnant" smiling raven rubbed her belly that looks like it could pop at any second. Leaning down Dylan gave her a quick peck on the lips then whispered something in her ear.

"Why do you care so much on who picked you up today? You never cared before." continuing our conversation Carlos ran his fingers threw his thick dark brown hair that i love. Shaking my head i took a sip of my wine. "I don't know why i said yes to you"

*Flash back*

"We been dating for a while now I can't see you with any other guy. What I'm trying to say is that I love you in want to be with you for ever. Even when you're mad at me or the other way around I want to still be able to hold you." he said and slowly got on one knee pulling out a small box "Shontel I love you will you marry me?"

I took a deep breath and look him right in the eye and said "No" time stood still as everyone around us stopped what they were doing to look at us. Closing his eyes Carlos took deep breathes.

"Just kidding. Of course i will marry you" i shouted the last part sighing in relief he slid the ring on my ring finger. Getting up he pulls me into a hug kissing me over and over again "Don't do that ever again or else imma have a heart attack" he whispered in my ear

"I won't"

*End of flash back*

"Isn't this suppose to be a birthday party" Walking in through the door angel walked in the living room where everyone's at "I know I'm late for the singing happy birthday and cutting the cake crap, but I'm here now" she said walking over to carlos giving him a hug "Happy birthday big bro. You're fucking old." handing him a bag she sat on the coffee table about to pour herself a glass of wine but carlos stop her and hand her a can soda.

"Twenty-seven is not old you're just my young pain in the ass fifteen year old little sis. You know if mom and dad hear you cussing you won't be able to say anything at all" putting the bag in front of him he pulled out a watch and different color ties. "That's why i say it in front of you. The ties are from mom and dad and the watch is from me. I told them you had too many ties but they didn't listen"

"Thanks" he said putting the gifts back in the bag. Everyone laughed at angel reaction. I guess she was expecting something more than a thanks for her gift. "Thanks. Thanks! i spent most of my savings for your stupid gift and all i get is a stupid thanks."

"Stop being so dramatic we all know that mom and dad bought the watch and you bought the tie"

"Whatever who pissed in your frosted flakes. I thought you would've been in a better mood since shontel gave you her surprise" moving my hand back and forth in front of my neck signaling her to stop talking i quickly stop in look at my nails feeling carlos brown eyes look at me. "What surprise?" he asked

"Wait you didn't-"

"No i didn't. He had to go to a meeting before i could do anything" shaking her head she called her brother stupid then walked to the kitchen "What surprise" carlos asked again. Putting tickets to his favorite band on the table he picked them up and looked at them.

"You work a lot so i thought it would be a good break for you to go see your favorite band today but you wouldn't get out of that stupid meeting no matter how much i begged you" without saying a word he put the tickets back on the table then walk over to me. Without a warning he picked me up in threw me over his shoulder.

"Put me down" hitting his back he ignored me and continued to walk up the steps. Looking at our friends for help they just continued to laugh.

****** R Scene********

Opening the bedroom door he closed it with his foot then threw me on the bed and unbutton his shirt. "If you think I'm going to have sex with you-" cutting me off he smash his lips to mine licking my bottom lip he asked for entrance but i denied it. Biting my lip i gasped giving him the chance to deepen the kiss. Breaking apart he looks at me "I'm sorry" he kissed my nose "Lo siento mi amor" then my lips. Groaning i sighed "No fair you know i love it when you speak Spanish to me"

"Who said i was fair" with a smirk he leaned down and whispered in my ear "Quiero saborear cada parte de ti. Quiero escucharte gritar mi nombre como te hago venir más fuerte que usted nunca vino antes" (Translation-I want to taste every part of you. I want to hear you scream my name as I make you come harder than you ever came before)

"What does that mean?" i asked. Smiling he licked his lips "I can show you better than i can tell you" taking my shirt off he trailed open mouth kisses from my stomach to my chest until he unclasp my bra throwing it on the floor, his mouth closed on my hard nipple. Moaning i arched my back as he took off my jeans throwing them to the floor along with my panties thrusting a finger into me. Slowly he tease me moving his finger in and out of me.

"Carlos" i moaned out "Stop teasing me" slowly making his way down to my core his tongue replace his fingers. Circling my clit as he ate me out brought me to the edge. As if sensing that i was close to cumming he bit and sucked on my clit giving me the push that i needed. Licking my cum from his face he slid his cock into me stretching my pussy. Moaning he spead up his pace in and out, in and out of me. Lifting my hips to meat him thrust after thrust we came together.

***** End of R Scene****

Wrapping me into his arms i tried to slow down my racing heartbeat "Does this mean you forgive me" he asked looking up at him he leaned down giving me a peck on the lips. "Yes i forgive you"

"Good cause i don't want my soon to be wife mad at me"

"Then stop doing things that would make me mad at you" running his fingers threw my hair he smiled at me "But that would mean no make up sex" slapping his chest he laughed taking the hand that was on his chest into his hand bring it up to his lips kissing the knuckles "I'm kidding.....a little"

"I love you" i whispered feeling sleepy

"Yo tambien te quiero hermosa. Now go to sleep" with one final kiss i fell asleep (Trans-I love you too beautiful)

________________________________________________________________

Yay I've missed these two and there friends

Vote & Comment