Chapter 7

Hey everyone thanks so much for sticking with me and I know that uploads are really slow with this story but I’ve had major block for Amber and Luc so I really hope its ok and also its not edited so please excuse and mistakes.

Please comment vote and fan and please let me know what you think I loved your guys comments and I hope you liked it cause it think I’m slowly getting my head back into this story so hopefully you won’t be waiting as long between uploads

Love you all

Leighxxx

Chapter 7

Amber’s pov

Closing the door and leaving him in there I felt like my heart stopped working and I mean totally and utterly seized up, I couldn't believe id let it go that far and even worse I couldn't believe id let myself walk away from him, I always thought that if anything happened between us, on the off chance that would be it, it would be us forever but here I was pushing him away more confused than I’d ever been in my entire life.

I turned and rested my back on the cold wood of the door and sighed. Bringing my hands up to my face I slid down the door with a big sigh as I mentally slapped myself and my stupidity, what do I do? I loved Lucas he was my best friend he would do anything for me I only had to ask, but that’s just it I thought as my head spun in confusion, was he my friend or was he starting to mean more. I mean what had just happened was amazing. It was perfect, it felt like that was where I was supposed to be, wrapped up in his arms forever like we were made for each other, that I was right earlier when I’d said it was supposed to be us, it was supposed to be him I was with. He’d saved me, he’d been there for me from the second I’d met him, never asking anything of me just always being around to protect me and help me, I wondered for a second if he felt what I did but quickly pushed it away, he didn’t like to be tied down, he liked to play the field, to ‘hump and dump’ as he often said and I refused to let that be us, for him to dump me like a bad smell because he’d gotten bored with me.

I shook my head trying to knock some sense back into myself. It didn’t matter if things were changing for me in how I saw him, it didn’t mean it was for him too and I was pretty sure he only saw me as his friend, the silly girl who needed looking after, not that I minded I chuckled to myself, at least if I needed to be looked after Luc would do it, he always did.

Right I though angrily to myself, snap out of it amber, things cannot change, I refuse to let them. We had too much of a good thing going on to let one silly mistake ruin it and as much as I wished that one ‘silly’ mistake turned into something more I knew it wouldn’t, I couldn’t let it. If keeping Lucas in my life as we’d always been, the only person I could trust, I could counted on meant I’d only get to be friends with him and not what my heart craved than that would be fine, it would have to be.

I stood up and slapped my hands down to my sides; a dirty smile crossed my face as an image of a sweaty naked luc passed my mind. God he was like a freeking Greek god, his muscles tense and dripping in sweat from the effort and a smile of pure happiness and lust on his face as he made me scream like I’d never done before. I raised my hand up and slapped myself hard across the face, wow that hurt I told my inner self, you know the one that was telling me this with Luc would never work, yeah that was the general idea I chuckled to myself, no more perving on my friend no matter how hot he looked or what we’d just done, well no perving in public at least in private I could replay his perfect face over and over again in my head.

I jumped as my pocket started vibrating, shit my phone, I pulled it up to my face and immediately scrunched my eyes up with dread, it was jen. Flipping my phone open I answered the call not even giving her chance to yell.