22

All i want for Christmas, is you

I waited outside of the Hufflepuff common room for Beth. I had worn the sweater she gave me over my black pullover cashmere made from fine wool. It was expensive, but as compared to the sweater it was less exquisite.
She came out in her sweater, with a white collar peeking out and white plaid skirt.
"Aren't you cold ?" I asked, concerned.
"Nope, i cast a spell to keep myself warm !" She exclaimed proudly.
"Come on, lets go." She said taking my arm.

I pried her hands off, interlocking our fingers instead. When we arrived at Hogsmeade, the roof of the shops were covered in thick snow and so were the ground, our feet sinking deep into the snow as we walked.
"So what do you want to do, lov-" I said, accidentally letting the last word slip out of my mouth. She blushed, crimson.
"Let's get drunk and tell each other how we really feel !" She said excitedly, she must have thought of that terrible idea spontaneously.

We went into the Three Broomsticks, and she ordered five butterbeers. I hadn't expect that she was really serious about it. She gulped down two cups in one shot, and every time i tried to stop her she would glare at me.
Her cheeks started to flushed and i knew that she was tipsy. "Come on, that's enough. Let's go-" I said but she placed her fingers on my lips silencing me.

"C-can i..say.. somethinggg ?" She said and i couldn't help but grin. Her tipsy state was adorable and my sense of duty to protect her grew stronger.
"You have all my attention, love" I said a little more daring, knowing she might not remember this tomorrow. She smiled at the pet name i had given her.
"I love you, Drwaco Malfwoy" She whispered, causing the hair on my arm to stand.
"You're drunk, baby. Let's go back" I said. Even though i loved this state of her, so innocent and vulnerable, but i didn't want her to do things that she might regret.
"Yes, i'm drunk. And i love you. And tomorrow morning, i'll be sober but i'll still love you." She said with the kind of smile that would be cruel not to kiss, and so i did.

Her face was so close to mine that I could smell the sweet scent of the butterscotch she had been drinking, i was about to lean in to kiss her when she beat me to it. I could only focus on how soft her lips felt against her mouth, how addictively she invaded all my senses, her tongue was in my mouth.

[Elizabeth]

And then he's kissing me back, open-mouthed, soft-lipped kissing-me-back, and at first I'm nervous, but then he puts his hand on the back of my head, and he strokes my hair in a reassuring way, and I'm not so nervous anymore. We pulled apart, gasping for air. Adrenaline rush. So much of it that we nearly forgot to breathe and it seemed to help me sober up.

It was all real, Draco and i. He sat in front of me, his lips smudged with my lipstick and so was mine. The fantasy that i had once dreamt of about being with him had became a reality and if it were a dream, i would never want to wake up. It took us four years to get together, and would take forever to separate us. They say that our first love never comes true, looking at you i knew that it has to be false.
It was you, it has always been you, and it will always be you.
After all this time, he was finally mine.. my Draco.

[Draco Malfoy]

When i first met you, it took every ounce of me not to love you

when i first heard your laugh, it took every ounce of me not to kiss you

and when i met your soul,
it took every ounce of me.