colleagues

Many of you requested me in personal to update soon. So I am here to fulfill their wish. Anyways I hope you enjoy this chapter. I will be back after some more days. Till then adjust with it....

************************************

A car stopped Infront of Oberoi industries. Anika comes out from it and amused at the structure of building.

She came in her car as shivaay was not ready to leave her alone. She even argued with him saying it Will gain attraction. He forced her to take the car with her wherever she goes or else he will come personally. Without protesting she agreed to whatever he said.

Anika is dressed in a white shirt tucked inside a pencil skirt with a blazer over it. She walked to the reception in her high heels.

Her feet stumbled on the way making her embarrassed. She cursed her two sister in law in her mind for making her wear this stools. She is no fond of heels but they forced her to wear this as today is her first day. They want her to make good impression.

She reached near the reception somehow.

Good morning miss. How may I help you?

Receptionist asked smiling politely...

I am a new joinee here.

She asked covering her flushed face with a smile.

Miss new interns have to contact Riya mam. She is incharge of them. Go to 2 floor she is there. You have to report immediately...

She said to anika smiling. She smiled back and rushed to there. Some new joinee are standing there introducing each other. She walked and joined them.

Her eyes searched over and spotted Priya standing a far talking to someone.

Anika come here.... she waved at anika who walked towards them.

Where did you gone??I was searching for you from the time I came ... anika asked faking anger

Sorry Baba next time I won't do it again... Priya said pacifing her.

Then it's ok....Anika said in a bossy tone. They both hugged eachother laughing on their silly tantrums.

Suddenly A girl with heavy makeup and in a short professional attire entered the hall. She has a charisma to make everyone attract on her charming.

Hi guys I am Riya... your project manager. I will be handling your six months internship here. Our boss must be joining us in a while. Mr. singh will lead you towards the cabin.

She announced walking out from there. Mr. Pradap Singh a man in late forties came forward and lead them to their new cabin.

The cabin is big for the five new interns Including anika. A table is placed on the centre with five chairs. The interior and wallpaper is neat and clean.

You can rest here and get along with each other. I will call you once boss arrives...

Anika turned to them as soon as he left to introduce herself.

An - hi I am anika trivedi. I just completed my MBA. I hope we can work hard together and help each other.

Sure.... Saurav her teammate thumbs up to her.

Do you have a boyfriend ??

Rahul a guy in there team asked suddenly.....

Umm no I am married...she said smiling giving them a shock.

You are married?? But you look so young. I thought I would make you my girlfriend. Oh my poor heart can't bear it.

Rahul acted like he got a heart attack. Anika and others laughed at his silly acts.

Very fast they get along with each other. Except anika and Priya there is two boys and one girl.

Rahul is a positive minded person. He is very handsome and humorous. He behaves childish and be serious at the needed place....Next is Saurav. He talks less and works more. He has a high dedication level.

And the only girl is Sakshi. She is a beautiful girl.

They didn't know two hours passed away until Mr. Singh comes back to call them as boss is arrived.

Everyone followed mr.singh to the meeting room. Anika was curious to know who might be the boss.

Everyone is waiting for the boss excitedly. Suddenly shivaay entered in his three piece suit correcting his tie. His appearance attracted most of the female employees including Riya. Anika gritted her teeth turning to other side and shocked seeing Priya Also drooling over shivaay.

Priya you too....

Anika asked her friend gasping.

Sorry Ani I can't control after seeing shivaay. He is so hot Yaar.

Priya said looking at him.

For God sake he is my husband...stop drooling over him. Look your saliva is flowing yuck....

Anika said patting her head. She glared anika but calmed down seeing her angry face.

She looked forward and saw shivaay sitting on the head chair discussing something with Mr. Singh. He felt some ones gaze and looked at front. He saw anika looking him intensely.
He winked his eye her eyes widened and she looked down.

The meeting continued for two hours. No one leaved their eyes from shivaay. He is looking cool while doing the presentation.

Ok the meeting is over. I hope everyone got my point now You can leave....

He said wrapping up his things. Everyone except anika and Priya went away. They were about to go Mr. Singh called them from back.

Ms. Anika Shivaay sir wanted to meet you...

He said clearly what his boss said him to do. They both halted at the place.

Priya you can go. I will meet you soon.

Anika turned to Priya and said to her.
She nodded with a teasing smile and went away.

Mr. Singh lead her to his cabin and opened the door for her. She thanked him and went in. As soon as she closed the door she welcomed by a hug from her hubby. She snuggled to his warmth putting arms around him.

What made you come here...

Anika asked breaking the hug. He remained silent lost in her eyes. She nudged him for reply.

I missed you....

He replied kissing her forehead. She kissed his cheek and kept her head on his chest.

If I get gifts like this. I will come here every day....

He teased her with a smile on his lips. She slapped his chest lightly with a blush. He chuckled and hugged her again.

They both stood in the centre of the cabin lost in each others eyes forgetting everything.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hi guys I am back after such a long time.

My exams are still in due. But don't worry I will try to find sometime to write the story.....

Today's target :- 50 votes unlimited comments