Epilogue

The red light of operation room turned off and everyone stood up from their seat as the door opened. Shivaay came out holding a tiny life wrapped in the towel with a smile on his face.

It's a baby girl...... He said happily. Everyone cheered and hugged eachother. Dadi forwarded her hand to shivaay to take the baby. He carefully put the baby on her hand.

Look at her. She is exact copy of you when you were small..... She said caressing baby's tender cheeks with her thumb.

Soon the baby is transferred to Bhavya then Gauri Atlast Omru. They were cooing the baby making various sounds.

How's anika?..... Dadi asked breaking shivaay's trance. He was adoring the duo Omru who is playing with the baby.

She is sleeping due to exhaustion and doctor gave her sedatives to sleep..... He replied back.

Suddenly the baby burst into crying. Shivaay being protective father took her in his arms and tried to keep her quiet. He patted her back lightly hugging to his chest.

Maybe she is hungry. Take her to Anika. Tell her we will come after freshening up..... Dadi said analysing the situation.

Shivaay nodded his head walking towards the room. Everyone rushed with anika to the hospital yesterday. They need to Go back home to make to prepare a warm welcome to the new member of the Oberoi family.

*****

Anika was resting on the bed looking at the ceiling. Her life changed so much after marriage. Till yesterday she was only a wife,sister in law and grand daughter but now she is also a mother. The responsibilities as well as sleepless nights are starting in her life. She is going to experience the motherhood with her daughter. Breaking her thoughts Suddenly the door opened and shivaay entered inside with the crying baby. Anika tried to get up as she heard the crying voice of baby. But shivaay rushed to her and helped her to sit.

She is crying from last 10 minutes.....he  said placing baby in her hand.

Anika held the tiny part of them close to her chest. She kissed her head and caressed her cheeks with teary eyes. Recognizing mother's warm she become silent and snuggled close to her. Anika opened her hospital gown to feed her.

The world stopped Infront of her. She felt the 9 months struggle, nuisance, mood swings and health issues are worthy for this moment. The baby in her hand is enough proof of her every courtship. Her big cyan eyes is concentrated on her mother sucking the milk. It resembles her father's eyes.

Shivaay looked at the mother daughter duo adoring them. He stood up from the chair and sat on the bed taking both of them in a hug. He kissed both of their forehead hugging them close to his chest. Anika held the baby in one hand and hugged shivaay by waist with other keeping her head on his chest while shivaay's one hand held the baby with other hand on her waist. Between the hug baby yawned cutely making her both parents chuckle. The trio were looking happy in their small family.

*****

Bhabhi this vegetable soup is healthy drink it while it's hot...... Bhavya said keeping the thermal container on the side table near the bed.

Anika is looking at the Omru who is playing with the baby. Between them Gauri is trying to take the baby from them. But they were escaping from her.

Bhabhi do you guys found name for her...... Rudra asked taking the seat beside her.

No you all should find a good name for her. We can't call her baby every time....... She told him smiling.

What about mrinalini....... Gauri said cutting them between.

Mri.....mri....what was that?..... Rudy tried to pronounce that name but failed.

We are finding name for a baby not for cow...... Om mocked her walking towards them with the baby. He placed the baby on the crib as she slept in his arms.

What about Bunty....... Rudy said.

Aunty?..... Om asked doubtfully.

No it's Bunty.......Rudy said again.

Eww my name is better than your Bunty....... Gauri said making weird face.

What's the problem in Bunty. It's a good name ok...... Rudy replied provoking Gauri.

You said my name is bad look at the name you found. It's it's so...... She made a pucking face.

Bhabhi she is bullying me....... He whined sitting beside anika.

Stop it you both. We will find the name on our own...... Shivaay who was sitting beside anika said after being fed up by their fight.

Babhi let's play a game. You and bhaiya memorize a name in your mind and tell the together when we count till three. Let's see how is the telepathy communication between you both........ Bhavya suggested a idea

Yaa it's good. If you don't like the names we can find another way....... Om said supporting her idea.

We are ready...... Both anika and shivaay said together.

The game is not started yet still you have a connection...... Rudra said teasing them. Shivika's cheeks turned red due to blush.

Stop teasing them. Let's start the game bhaiya Bhabhi close your eyes and remember the name....... Bhavya said knocking Rudy's head for teasing them.

Shivika closed their eyes and tried to find a name. A smile formed on both of their face when they found the name.

Ok I think both of you found the name when I say one two three tell the name together..... She announced.

One......

Two......

Three......

Aakansha...... Both said in unison. Others looked at them in shock when they announced the name together.

Aakansha! It's a good name bhaiya. We can call her Aku or akshu..... Bhavya said happily hearing the name.

Aakansha Singh Oberoi......Om completed her word.

You both have a perfect chemistry bhaiya...... Gauri chirped happily.

But what made you both name her Akansha?..... Om asked them.

Shivaay smiled and stood up from the bed walking towards the crib. He took the sleeping Akshu in his hand.

She is the Ray of hope in our life and also She is the beautiful thing that happened in our life...... Anika said kissing her forehead while caressing her cheeks with her thumb. Shivaay kissed anika's forehead.

The screen freezes on the scene of this beautiful new made family.

***********************************

The story ends here. Thank you everyone for your countless support and encouragement that made me continue the book even when I felt down sometimes.
.
.
.
.
.

Soon I will be uploading the bonus part and officially announce the book is completed.
.
.
.
.
.

See you guys soon with my next book