reception

I am really sorry for being late update.i was stuck in my online classes and semester exam preparation.being an engineering student its very tough to find time for writing as i am always busy in assignments and exams.many of you requested me to update soon.considering their request.....

In morning

Shivika are sleeping cuddling to each other. Sun rays peeped into the room.shivaay opened his eyes feeling someone hugging him.he smiled seeing anika sleeping cutely in his crook of neck. Slowly removing her hand he went to washroom.

After freshening up shivaay came back wearing a blue jeans and white shirt.he looked at anika who was still sleeping.deciding to wake up her he patted her shoulder.being fed up waking her he shouted at her ears.

Anikaaaaa....... He screamed

She woke up with a jolt listening to his shouting.

Fire ...fire....she shouted...

Anika....he shakes her from sleep breaking her dreams.she looked around finding she is not in her room . Suddenly reality strikes her

An(thinks) - oh my god.how can I forget i am married yesterday.now what will shivaay think about me.more over that I woke up late.

Annikaaaa.... shivaay again called her breaking her thoughts.

I am calling you from 5minutes.in which world are you Annika he asked her..

I am sorry shivaay.islept for too much time.really sorry.it will not happens again.please she started blabbering...

Sh - Sshh... Anika . Why are you fearing me.i won't eat you up.i know you are tired because of the wedding functions.if you want you can sleep more I don't mind.don't worry . Go and freshen up.we will go downstairs together.ok

She nodded .taking her dress from her luggage she goes to washroom.

Shivaay is fiddling in his phone.hearing the door clicking sound he looked at that direction.

His jaw dropped seeing anika in a black colour saree with golden boarder. She is looking smoking ethereal in this dress.

She goes Infront of the dressing table wiping her hair

She goes Infront of the dressing table wiping her hair.she combed her hair making braids .she wears her earrings and bangles . she was about to apply vermilion shivaay came from her back.taking it from her hands he filled her partition.she closed her eyes feeling bliss.he tied the mangalsutra and turned her towards him.he kissed her forehead lovingly.

His eyes were shows the love and respect to her.

Their eye lock broked due to shivaay's phone.

She signed him to take it.he attended the phone.it was from hospital...

Sh - hello dr.shivaay here.i am in leave.is it emergency. I will reach there in 30 minutes.ok

He cut the call.anika is looking at him keenly.