her wish

After reception she entered to the room and changed her dress.she went back to refill the jug.she returned to the room finding it dark and thought that power went off.suddenly from behind some one grabbed her from waist.she was about to shout but he covered her mouth.she instantly felt that touch.

An - shivaay.....she whispered making him flabbergasted.

Sh - Anika how did you recognized me??he asked in his husky voice.

An - mmm....I...I can feel you she said stammering.

Sh -(smirked) I don't know I have this much effect on you .anyways come with me..

She blushed at his statement...

He covered her eyes and took her to the corner of pool.making her stand there properly he removed his hands.

Squeezing her eyes she saw a big sparkling wine colour cloth hung enclosing something around with a bow tied up.she slowly opened the bow which result falling of the cloth revealing a beautiful swing hung from top.

she slowly opened the bow which result falling of the cloth revealing a beautiful swing hung from top

(Imagine the swing in poolside)

Sh - your first rasoi gift from me..

She jumped out of happiness later held by shivaay preventing her from falling.she looked at him with teary eyes and instantly hugged him giving her whole weight on him crying.he rubbed her back soothing her.slowly her cries converted into hiccups.

An - you remember my wish even now...

Sh - of course how can I forget it...he said smiling.

Flashback

after their coffee date(you can read this scene in Sangeet). Shivaay and Anika decide to meet again.she called him come to the park near her home.

when he came there he saw her engrossed in something with an adorable smile. He looked at the direction he saw a father swinging his child and he is smiling whole heartedly.

He sat next to her and patted her shoulder.coming out from the thoughts she smiled at him.

Sh - you love swings right??

An - hmm papa used to make me swings and he decorated it with flowers.when I ask him why are you doing this??.you know what he used to say me I am his princess so princesses sits in decorated swings.

She said to him smiling with teary eyes.

An - after Papa's death I never sit in swings.i miss him a lot.

She cried covering her palms. Shivaay hugged her sideways.

Sh - Sshh its ok.your papa will not be happy seeing his princess crying.now wipe your tears and smile like a good girl.

He wiped her tears and tickled her softly making her smile.she kept her head on his shoulder. Don't know she feels safe in his hands.they began to talk

An - you know I wished to hung a swing in my room.but dadi don't like it.

She said to him.while he heard her silently.both of them engrossed in their talks to another few hours.

Flashback end

Thank you she said with a smile and he smiled pulling her close.that's when they realized their position  she was literally over him and his hands were encircled around her bare waist due to crop top heating the moment.
On seeing her to glancing his hands over her waist.he tried to release the hold which she nodded no and hugged him.he tightened his grip and kissed her head smiling.

He made her sit in the swing but Anika pulled him along with her resulting him fall over her.her hairs blocked his view of her face.he tucked it behind the ear.she blushed while he smirked seeing his effect on her.he sat next to her.

He tossed his toes on the floor making the swing slide over front and back. Feeling this she smiled happily and he couldn't stop himself from staring her angelic face. she was lost in her excitement soon she stiffened feeling his lips on her neck.he nuzzled into her neck planting wet kisses there making her froze. without her knowledge she arched back giving him space.she crushed his shirt in her hands feeling his lips on her skin.

Reality strikes him he looked at her face to see any uncomfortable but seeing her pink face parted lips and closed eyes.he understood she enjoyed with him.not feeling his lips more she opened her eyes to meet with his.she averted her gaze blushing.he lifted her chin to make her meet with his eyes.she hide in his crook of neck being shy.he chuckles at her behaviour and hug her back.

Both of them sleep there gazing the stars.the moon witness their love brightly.

Precap : past haunts