back to home

Today was the last day in their goa trip. Rudra was not happy with this as he want to enjoy more.

The morning in shivika's room

Shivaay came out of the washroom after freshening up and saw anika still sleeping. He touched his wet hair and smirked mischievously.

He climbed up on the bed and went near her. He ruffled his hair letting water droplets fall on her face. She whined lightly in sleep and wiped them unknowingly.

Anika sweetheart get up..... Shivaay tried to wake up her. He wrapped his hand around her stomach resting inside her T-shirt. He rubbed there lightly making her shiver. She slowly opened her eyes feeling his hot breath near her neck.

Good morning....She smiled widely and pecked his lips

Good morning now get up. It's time for breakfast.... He said pulling her up.

Shivaay I don't want to leave from here. Can't we stay here more.... Anika
Asked him in sad tone.

It's ok we can come here whenever we want.... He pecked her Pout.

She smiled widely and went to the washroom to complete her morning chores.

Everyone sat around the dining table. Anika helped Gauri and Bhavya to serve the breakfast for everyone. It was toasted bread and crambled eggs.

Bhaiya when is the return flight..... Rudra asked shivaay breaking the silence.

Around 8:00 pm night.... Shivaay replied sipping his espresso.

Then we have whole day free why don't we go for shopping and a movie. You can select dresses for mahir bhai's wedding...... Rudy suggested to everyone.

It's a great idea. For the first time this Duffer said something good..... Om taunted him.

That's because I am smart S.M.R.T......rudy said proudly.

You gobbled up the A again..... Bhavya knocked his head. He smiled sheepishly at her.

Guys stop fighting go and get ready so we can leave in 10 minutes..... Shivaay said in order to change the atmosphere.

Everyone dispersed in to their room as per shivaay's order.

______________________________________

Shivika were strolling around the mall looking through every shop.
Shivaay forcefully made her purchase something herself as she was buying for others. He bought her some western clothes,shoes,clutches and accessories. Then anika dragged him to men's section. She bought some casual clothes for shivaay.

Suddenly a shop caught in his eyes. He excused anika to go washroom and went to that shop. It was customised jewellery shop. Shivaay ordered to make a pendent and couple rings and ship them to Mumbai. completing the order he rushed back to her. To his relief She was busy selecting suits for her and his dadi's.

After a while Completing their all purchases shivika went back to join with others and moved to food court. On Rudy's insistence they had chicken wings and burger from KFC.

Bhaiya it's all ready 1 :30 pm. Movie will start on 2..... Rudra reminded shivaay.

Ok then let's go inside the theatre..... Shivaay said to everyone.

3 hrs later

Idiot who book horror film for a date..... Bhavya knocked on his head.

I thought it's Salman khan's film seeing excited Rudy. And he was dumb to book horror film...... Gauri said sadly.

What did I do? I only saw the heroine in the movie. She is very beautiful. Who knows she is the ghost in that movie...... Rudy replied back in low voice.

Don't discuss more about the movie. It's already finished. Let's go back to villa and pack our luggages ...... Shivaay announced ending the discussion.

After 4 hours of journey the flight landed back on Mumbai. Two cars were waiting for them outside as per shivaay's order.

I am going to drop Trivedi house with Anika. Maybe I don't come today. so you all go directly to Oberoi mansion...... Shivaay said to others.

Except shivika every one left from airport to home. Shivaay loaded their luggage in another car and instructed the driver to drove towards trivedi house.

It will take 1 hour to her house between the travel Anika kept yawning. They were sitting on the back seat.bshe kept her head on his shoulder and fell asleep.

Soon they reached Infront of Trivedi house less than hour due to low traffic.

Annie wake up..... He lightly patted her cheek and she opened her eyes.

We reached home.... He said and kissed her forehead to which she nodded.

As they entered anika was tightly hugged by mahir.

Bhai you are chocking me.... She said struggling in his holds.

Mahi leave her..... Anika's Bua slapped his hand lightly. He left his hold around her.

Go and hug your Mallika like this. Don't ever come to me.... Anika pushed him away entering inside the house.

Shivaay took blessings from her dadi and bua. Anika hugged both her bus and dadi happily and took their blessings. The maid served them coffee and snacks for refreshing.

Ani beta show your room to shivaay and take some rest..... dadi said to anika.

She nodded her head and took him to her room. Her room was pretty much big and neat. everything is untouched and also clean. She walked around the room admiring  her childhood, with family,arnav and her graduation pictures hanging on the wall.

I missed my room...... She said lying on the bed hugging her pillow.

Shivaay smiled at her behaviour and lied beside her after closing the door. He hugged her from behind keeping his head on crook of her neck. She kept her hand on his. He kissed there lightly making her shiver feeling his touch.

Sleep for sometime you are tired of travel..... Shivaay said covering himself and her with blanket.

Hmm..... Anika hummed slowly falling in to a deep sleep.

______________________________________

Sorry for late update

Shower with votes and comments

Today's target 50 votes and unlimited comments