her first trip 🛫

All family members bid bye to them. Rudy and om are teased Anika to hell while she was blushing furiously. Her dadi and bua came to her . They both hugged her sideways kissing her head.

They were traveling in private jet of shivaay.entering the flight she waved her Hands to them.

When flight was about to take off anika gripped shivaay's hand in fear. He kept his hand on her assuring am with you while She mouthed thank you to him.

She is reading a book while shivaay was checking some mails. Suddenly he felt some weight on his shoulder. He saw her sleeping cutely keeping head on his shoulder. He wrapped his arms around her shoulder with a smile.

Taking her in his arms he made her lie on their private room. She murmured softly.

Sh - sleep Ani......

He caressed her hair And pecked forehead. She smiled in sleep feeling his touch.he also slept beside her.

After some hours air hostess knocked at the door. His sleep broke due to loud noise. Rubbing his face he tried to get up from bed but fell back. He looked at his hand which was held by Anika. Gently removing the hold he goes to the door. He opened the door and saw air hostess standing there.

Ah - sir we have to land. Please put your seat belt.

He nodded at her she goes. He went inside the room to wake up Anika. He looked at her cute face not wanted to wake up her taking her in his arms he left the room. Placing her on the seat he secured her with seatbelt.

On the other side annika opened her eyes due to shaking of plane. She saw herself secured with a seat belt. She felt blessed to get a caring husband like him.

Plane landed on the airport. Both of them get down from plane. The cool breeze of Paris fanning over the face making her fresh. She smiled widely looking around while he adores her. They moved towards the waiting area a man come forward and put their luggages into the car. He handover car keys to shivaay and left.

Soon shivaay halted the car Infront of a house. Anika looked at the house beyond shocked.

She looked at shivaay who give her a smile

She looked at shivaay who give her a smile.shivaay parked the car Infront of the house and stepped out of the car. He opened the passenger seat and Annika comes out of the car.

They were about to enter into the house but shivaay stopped her.

Sh - Ani one minute I will come back.please stay here.

He said entering the house. She was desperately waiting him from 30 minutes. Suddenly he came from kitchen with a pot of rice and red liquid.

Sh - dadi told me to welcome her bahu with proper rituals...

He said smiling making her heart fluttered. He is accepting me she thought.

Kicking the pot she entered the house. She placed her legs on the red liquid and walked into the hall.