Angry shivaay

Shivaay reached home at 9. He saw Omru playing video games in hall. He removed his blazer,loosened the tie and jumped on the couch. He snatched the control from rudra and played the game.

Bhaiya it's my controller......rudra whined trying to snatch it back.

You used to say everything of mine is yours too so the same rule applies to you too....

I said about your cars and watches. And I will not share my video games.

Ok then forget about my new car I will never give it to you..... shivaay said giving it back to him.

My sweet bhaiya...you play the games as much as you want. I will never restrict you.....Rudy said giving the controller back to him with a puppy face.

Don't pull that face I will think about it....

Dinner is ready...... Gauri shouted from dining hall.

Ok you both go I will change my dress and come. Shivaay went to his room.

After sometime he come downstairs in a t shirt and pants.

Babhi you sit we will serve Gauri said making anika sit on her chair. Shivaay sat beside her. They all had their dinner together.

I had something to tell you all Anika said as they finished the dinner.

What happened ani are you okay.... shivaay said cupping her face.

I am okay. Anika consoled him and made everyone sit and stood Infront of them.

I got internship in Oberoi industries......she said happily.

Everyone shocked at her revelation. Rudy was the first one who come out from the shock. He ran to Anika and twirled her.

Everyone laughed at his childishness while shivaay screamed telling him to be careful.

He made her stand on the floor and hugged her tightly.

Congrats Babhi.....om and bhavri hugged her. Shivaay smiled at their bond. Soon everyone dispersed to the room.

Shivika entered their room. As soon as anika entered shivaay pinned her against the nearest wall and smashed his lips on her. He bit her lower lip making her moan. She responded to him immediately. He let her take the control as  she tugged his hair with her fingers pulling him closer.

They both were panting heavily trying to catch their breath. He pulled her back pecking her lips one more time.

Congrats baby he hugged her.she wrapped her hands around him keeping her head on his chest.

When you have to join he asked as he broke the hug.

Next week.....she said pulling him for a hug again.

She missed the warmth of his body when he broke the hug. She feels protected in his arms. Slowly her eyes started dropping out. Shivaay felt some weight on his chest. He looked down to see her fell asleep.

He picked her in his arms and laid her on bed. He wrapped his hand around her waist and pulled her on his chest.

     *****************************
It was early morning anika's sleep got disturbed due to sunrays. She opened her eyes to see shivaay sleeping snuggling to her neck hugging her waist.

She chuckled and removed his hand from her waist. She leaned to his face and kissed his forehead.

Here also........Shivaay smiled naughtily pointing his cheeks and opened his eyes.

you are awake .... anika asked shockingly.

Well I get to know someone is taking advantage of me when I am sleeping....... shivaay teased Anika.

Ooyy hello I kissed my husband not any random man....... anika twisted her lips.

As if I allow you to kiss others. You are mine and mine only........ shivaay said gritting his teeth and twisted her hand on her back pulling her towards him.

Suddenly he left the hold when she hissed. She was wearing a full sleeve top so her wound can't seen by others.

What happened ani...... he panicked checking her hand.

It's ok.....she tried to remove his hold but he didn't allowed her to go. He slowly rolled her sleeves up to see the wound covered with bandage. It has been torn down and blood drops are on it

Shivaay get up from the bed and went to take the first aid. He removed the old bandages and wrapped new one and covered it with plastic cover so she can take bath without water touching the wound.

Care to explain........he folded his hand on his chest glaring her. She looks down fidgeting her fingers.

Anika I am asking you again.... don't try to fool me. I want to hear the truth.....

He looked at her coldly but his eyes had a power to burn. She told him everything happened in the college. He fisted his hands to control the anger.

How dare he?? You are my wife.... shivaay Singh Oberoi's wife. I will never leave him. And you why didn't you tell me earlier. What if something happens to you. How careless are you anika...... shivaay shouted at her.

After three months of their marriage it's the first time he called her name. That means he was disappointed by her. Anika tried to talk to him but he avoided her and went to take shower.

This time it's her fault. She behaved carelessly which caused trouble for her. She can bear anything but she can't tolerate his ignorance. He is her real strength. That's why she decided to pacify her angry husband.

She get up from the bed and went to make coffee for him. When she returned she saw him in bathrobe and water is dripping from his hairs.
She kept the cup in side table and went to take the towel but he stopped her.

I can do it myself

Saying this he started drying his hairs. The next second she snatched the towel from him and said in low voice.

Let me do it shiv. Please talk to me your silence is killing me, it really hurts.

She made him sit on the sofa and helped him to dry his hair.she continued...

I am sorry shiv. I didn't want to hide anything from you intentionally. I just don't want to make you bother you with this matter.i never thought he will try to take revenge on me.

I know I made a mistake by hiding from you.its my fault...I am sorry. Please forgive me I will never repeat this mistake again.

If you are still angry, then shout on me, scold me, punish me but please don't be silent. I can't bear your ignorance....

She said in a chocking voice and tears brimmed in her eyes. It seems if he will not talk to her she will cry.

When shivaay saw her sad he couldn't help, he pulled her in his lap and hugged her.

No matter how much angry he is he can't be rude to her because he loves her deeply.

Now you understood you can't handle everything yourself. You have to share everything with me.

He asked Anika while she nodded like a baby.

Ye I understood from today I will share everything with you.....I promise

Anika replied with full determination
Shivaay was satisfied by her answer.

You are too much tired go and take a bath. I will wait downstairs for breakfast. Today mom , dad and dadi Will come back. And I forgive you for last time. Next time something happens to you I will be the first one to know it.

He said seriously to her.

Ok boss. I promise you will be the first one to know if something happens to me.

She hugged him tightly and kissed his cheek. She get up from his lap and ran into the Washroom. He chuckled looking at her and went to change his clothes.
...
...
...
...
...

How's the update.
...
...
...
...
I hope you love it. Do votes and comments.....
...
...
...
...
Target : 55 votes and 2 followers