Chapter 20: No hickeys

Começar do início

******In the company

Most of the employees talk about them but it slowly fades with the amount of work they are doing. They will only remember it if they saw their president visiting Bai LouYin in his office or if Bai LouYin and Gu Hai will come or leave the company together.

Employees also changes the way they treat Bai LouYin knowing who he is in the company. Those who raised their eyebrows when the news breakout now treating him well too after noticing how fair their president is in giving him projects. His projects which is whatever he can make a deal with will be his or whatever left from the senior project managers will be his project. Even the choice of his office which is not ahead of what other department heads and project managers' offices is. Not even went far of having his office beside the president's. They saw how their president treat him fairly as an employee. The only difference, Bai LouYin can ride the president's car and has his own car and driver personally given by Gu Hai.

YuChang on the other side supported Yinzi and Gu Hai. But he has one problem. "What? You're taking Yinzi again? How can I finish everything if you're always taking him early when it's lunch time or taking him early in the afternoon?" YuChang is in total chaos because their work will always end up in his hands because Gu Hai always uses his powers to YuChang to take Yinzi every time he wants.

Si Hu also on the other side gets a problem. "What boss? I have to accompany that small guy again? When will you end up with that dating stage?" Si Hu ends up working with YuChang every time Gu Hai takes Yinzi on a lunch date or leave early on the afternoon to have a date.

******Gu Hai and Yinzi on their way to a lunch date

Gu Hai is the one driving the car while Yinzi munches on some sweet snacks on the passenger seat.

"Baobei..."

"What again?? Don't you think I did not realize that you're taking me almost every day?"

"But here you are again.. it simply means you like going out with me for lunch or dinner."

"Because you're always bribing me with delicious foods and fancy restaurants. If not, I will not join you."

"Baobei..."

"You know what... my ear is about to fall hearing you calling me that way always. I told you to stop doing it."

"But I like it even when you complain." Gu Hai makes a serious face after making a stop beside the road. "Yinzi... isn't it three months already and where doing still the same thing. Going to work, most of our lunch and dinner we're together. Every weekend we go to a picnic or something, then I'll spend a night in your house. Having a nice chat with uncle and grandpa and grandma. Yet, I don't know if you developed a feeling towards me already or if ever you have feelings to me and I'm not sure if it will go deep or not ever."

But Gu Hai... Are you.."

"No, I'm not telling you that I'm getting tired already or I cannot wait anymore. I just want to know if I'm doing it right or not. So I can make adjustments or think of other ways to have you and you fall in love with me." Gu Hai said it straight.

"Yinzi... you know that..." Gu Hai did not anticipate what will happen next when he was cut by Yinzi's lips.

Yinzi stop Gu Hai from talking more with a kiss. It's a sudden action that he himself never anticipated too. It's a just peck on the lips but it sends a wonderful meaning to Gu Hai.

"Baobei... are you??"

"What if I told you I like you? What if I told you I like the way you're treating me, like the most precious person in this world? What if I told you that I've fallen in love with you right now because I'm not thankful of what you've done to me and to my family, but because I'm in love with you and that's what my heart feels? That my heart beats for a crazy guy who is obsessed with me that he is willing to give everything to me but still I love that person and not what he has in his pocket. Gu Hai, I'm not a romantic person but I just want to say I like you and I love you." After saying all those things, Yinzi took Gu Hai's face in his hands and place the sweetest kiss he knows on Gu Hai's lips.

**************

Sweet things are sweeter for those who wait.

Gu Hai cries a river while his mouth is shut and cannot say a word or two. A literal tears of joy. The best day comes in the most unexpected way. A while ago he is just asking Yinzi what he can do for Yinzi to fall in love with him but right now he is receiving all the love from Yinzi with the sweetest kiss ever of his life.

**************

The day ends...

...with their first romantic night together.

********A/N********

:how's the story so far sweetiess??

:want to read the hot-night???? ooohhh!! chill and wait for a bit!! It will be publish super soon because I'm done writing it already. I know how patient you are guys waiting for it since it's 20chapters already and no hot-thingy is happening. I will be blessing you soon guys. This is THE CRUEL WORLD and I'm part of it. hehe!!! love you guys!!!!!

 hehe!!! love you guys!!!!!