Four

**Naruko**

I was about to leave the bed to prepare the soup, but then a hand latched onto the hem of my shirt. Looking down at the sick boy, I smiled softly. "Don't go" he pleaded. I repeat, pleaded.

"Honey I need to make your soup" I
gently pried his fingers off only for him to intertwine our fingers. "Please don't leave" he begged. "Please don't...." he seemed to be slipping in and out of consciousness. Heck, he's probably not even in his right mind, so there's a chance anything happening today will be forgotten tomorrow.

I stroke his hair affectionately, in hopes of helping him fall asleep again. Once I was sure he was out like a light, I slipped out of bed and went to get to work on the kitchen.

The house was so, cold. It didn't feel like a home at all. Where were Kakashi-chan's pictures from his childhood? Of his parents? Of anything happy? There were about only four pictures in the house. They were placed on table in the living room. Three were of Kakashi alone, as a toddler. And two were of an older couple I guess were his grandparents.

**

Finding a plain white apron, I put it on and began opening cabinets for ingredients. Finding what I need, I hummed my favorite song and started cooking.

Oh, I forgot to text my boyfriend. He's probably so worried why I'm not home yet. No doubt I'll get a lecture from him about being responsible now that I'm an adult.

3.40 pm

Hey love! Sorry won't be home till late
Im taking care of my sick student :)

I should...add more.

Kakashi-chan reminds me of you a little. You both brood alot, you're both emo popular guys..girls chase you every day

Being in his presence makes me so happy bc I imagine him as you

Uhhh is that creepy?

Lol don't worry love you're the only one for me. I'll never replace you with a cheap copy

Kakashi-chan's too young anyway

Wait no. What am I talking about? Replacing? There will be no replacing

Rest assured honey, you'll always be my everything

I love you so much

Messeges sent.

I stared at my phone screen, waiting for his reply. I got irritated when my dad called. I don't want to answer, I might miss a text.

"he won't reply anytime soon" said a small voice in my head. "...you know why, stop hurting yourself further"

I placed my phone in my pocket and focused on cooking for Kakashi. Though every ten seconds I would check my cellphone.

**

Sick Kakashi-chan is so adorable! I couldn't helpt myself, I took out my phone again and started to record him while I spoon fed him. I texted everything that happened to my boyfriend. Still no responses though, but it's understandable, since he's so busy.

"Uzumaki-sensei" Kakashi coughed.

I put down the bowl of soup on the table. "Hm? What's wrong?" I reached to cup his cheek but then--

"Whoa--Hey!" I yelled in surprise when he pulled me down with him, burying his face in my chest. My eye twitched. "Sooooft" he purrs one of his hands squeezed my boob while the other hugged my waist. "So soooft..pillows" he mummbled.

"Ka-Kakashi! This is very innapropriate! What if your father walks in?! Or anyone?!" I scolded trying to get up but damn, the kid had an iron grip. "Teddy beaaar" he giggles hugging me tighter. "Smells nice"

Can he breath in there?--NO! this is not the time to be thinking of stupidity! I must get up! "Kakashi-chan, let go of-"

Kakashi sneezed, and used my shirt to wipe his nose. I shivered in disgust. Atleast there's no snot.

Eventually, I gave up, and decided to look around his room. It was like the whole house...plain and cold. The walls were a boring white, with one desk pressed against the wall in the corner and a chair. There was a closet and one bookshelf full of textbooks. No fiction or comics.

"Why are you so empty?" I muttered. Looking at him, peaceful and asleep. I realized he looked so damn handsome. "If only you were older" he giggled amusedly.

"He's still not as handsome as my love though" I thought.

Taking out my phone, I texted him.

5.30 pm

I won't be home tonight. Be with my little student until he wakes up..

Don't wan 2 leave his side

Or should I say I CAN'T leave his side

He won't let me :D

Love you!

I stared at my phonescreen for a few minutes, before deciding to close my eyes and take a short nap.