One

Uzumaki-sensei had both her hands pressed against her cheek as she observed me. I bit the inside of my cheek to prevent myself from snapping at my teacher.

It has only been one month and already Uzumaki-sensei has built quite a reputation for herself. She is a favorite teacher, everyone loves. She's the youngest and most beautiful one, sometimes I catch myself daydreaming about her beautiful eyes.

Her eyes are what captivate me the most.

You might think I have formed a crush on my teacher. Well sad to say you are wrong. I admit I find her very attractive....but she's so annoying.

So nosy and always on my case. Like seriously why does she bother me more? Asking about my hobbies, what I do after school hours, my favorite color. Me being and perfect student, I answer her questions as politely as I can....even though all I wanted to do was tape her mouth shut.

Naturally I never told her anything that was true. I simply provided her with what I thought she would have liked to hear.

"Yes I also like the colour orange and it definitely doesn't make me want to bleach my eyes"

"Yea I read shounen-manga like any other middle schooler my age"

"No I don't pick fights just to establish dominance or to prove I am above them"

"No I am not a heartless jerk who enjoys sending his fangirls away crying"

She would laugh at me and ruffle my hair, and there would be this look in her almost like she knew I was lying. Hmm...perhaps I should tone down my sarcasm?

The more annoying part was...she kept saying that I remind her of 'Sasuke'..her boyfriend.

Did I look like someone who cared?

"Ka~ka~shi~chan" she calls playfully. I resisted to snap my pen in half. "Yes..sensei?" I asked through clenched teeth. Oh..I forgot to mention she likes to tease me with nicknames.

"Have you finished answering the questions?". I sighed and nodded, standing up from my seat and walking to her desk to hand her my sheet of paper.

"Will you keep your word ice-prince-chan?" she smirked at my obvious displeasure in hearing that nickname. "Y-yes sensei.." I reluctantly answered.

"Very well....then, you may go to the infirmary and apologise to that boy you pummelled..sincerely, Understood Kashi-chan?". I notice the dangerous change in her tone.

It was kinda hot though so it didn't bother me one bit.

Hey, I may not like her...but I am still a healthy preteenager alone with a healthy hot sensei. It's understandable.

I nodded my head and left the classroom, heading straught to the infirmary to apologise with fake sincerity and just get this thing iver with so I can go home.

No wait....why rush to go home when there's no one waiting for me there?

**

After my uncomfortable apology to that kid who's name I never bothered to remember. I decided to go to the river under the bridge and skip rocks.

It was my favorite past time, I used to do it with my father a lot back when he still had time for me.

I just kept repeating it, watching the small rocks skip in the water. It gave me a small relaxing, satisfying feeling. I lay down on the grass and stared at the orange and gold sky. A flock of birds pass by.

"Oh, Kashi-chan! Hello Kashi-chan!". I cringed at the ridiculous nickname--wait a minute.

"Uzumaki-sensei?" I sat up and inwardly cringed when my bubbly teacher came practicaly skipping towards me. "Are you stalking me sensei?" I narrow my eyes suspiciously at her.

Uzumaki-sense just laughed at me. "No! But I'm surprised to see my brooding icy student here" she took the liberty to sit next to me. Uncomfortable at our closeness I scooted away a bit, this only made her scoot closer. "I always come here" I answer scooting away again.

"Me too" She scooted closer.

"I never see you around. I've been coming here everyday after school since I was seven" Give me space damn it sensei!

"My boyfriend used to take me here everyday back in high school. We still do it to this day....after work hours" she smiled brightly. Huh, she must really love her boyfriend. "We have something in common kiddo!"

"Yay" I answer sarcastically.

Uzumaki-sensei pouted childishly. "Ice prince" she flicked my nose. "Ow!" I held my nose and she bursted out laughing. I couldn't help but sigh. I have such a childish, weird sensei. But I have to admit her laughter is beautiful.

Her boyfriend is lucky to hear it everyday. "Oh, oh! Look is that a smile I see?". I blinked when Uzumaki-sensei pointed at me. "Uhh, what?"

"Damn it it's gone! I wish I snapped a photo" Again with that childish pout. Come on sensei, does she think she's twelve?. "Whatever, the next time you smile...I'll have my camera ready to capture your cute smili g expression" she looked determined.

"Whatever sensei" I said before standing up.

"Where are you going kiddo? Leaving so soon?" Uzumaki-sensei looked disappointed.

"Sorry sensei, I have to go home. Homework to do, dinner to cook, room to clean" I excused. Well it wasn't a lie, I really needed to do my homework and clean my room. But I can't cook.

"Oh, okay then...see you at school tomorrow kiddo!" she wave me good bye. I left without giving her a backward glance.

What a strange sensei I have. She's very hard to ignore and avoid. All month I've been trying so hard to keep my distance from her and the rest of the class. I don't what to be close to anyone.

But Uzumaki-sensei is making this so hard for me.

Though a small part of me doesn't think it's a bad thing.