Two

Uzumaki-sensei is.....odd.

She can be pretty childish, but also mature when needed. She talks about her boyfriend a lot, not knowing she's breaking the hearts of hopeful school boys because they can see in her eyes she's madly inlove.

She ties her hair in pigtails, which she rocks. I'm not even going to deny it. She has an insane addiction to ramen, which is very unhealthy mind you.

And why do I for some reason, see her everywhere these days?

The hallways, library, fountain, benches, soccer field. School would be understandable, of course I'll see her everywhere there.

But outside?!

"Oh, Kakashi-chan! Hi" she greets with a beautiful smile, waving at me with a box of milk in hand.

It was weird not seeing her in her teacher uniform. She's wearing an orange hoodie with a cute fox design infront and blue skinny jeans, her hair pulled into her signiture ponytails. She looked pretty, as usual.

Why did I just spend an entire minute describing how she looked?

"Hi, Sensei" I said simply before returning to my reaching for a box of cereal. Suddenly appearing beside me she reached for what I was reaching and handed it to me. "Thanks" I say, dropping the box in my cart.

"Is your dad with you?" she asked wondering why I was alone.

"No, he's at work again. I'm always grocery shopping alone" I answered without batting an eye, and after making sure I had everything, I started pushing my cart away.

"See you at school Kiddo" Uzumaki-sensei waves good bye at me. I pretend not to hear her.

**

I left the store carrying two plastic bags. On my way out, I saw Uzumaki-sensei already outside holding one grocery bag and slowly walking pass a bench with crows resting.

She had a look of utter terror and was sweating. Don't tell me she-

There was a loud feminine scream that escaped her lips as the crows flew away and my Sensei made run for it like her life depended on it.

I couldn't stop my lips from tugging upwards to form a smile. I released a chuckle. "She's afraid of crows?"

**

I kept my eyes to the ground as I walked to school, my hood pulled up and hands shoved to the pockets of my jacket. The leaves have fallen from the trees littering all over the ground.

I stopped when I came upon something black. I frowned and picked up a stick and started poking it to identify what it was. "A dead crow" I said to myself.

"Caw! Caw!" I raised my head to see the black birds landing on the tree branches. Why are there so many crows at school?

"meow" I looked over at a white cat licking it's paws.

My father used to tell me a lot about omens. He said that a flock of crows is called a 'murder'. I never believed him though. "Meow" the cat purrs as it began rubbing itself on me. I shooed the cat away and proceeded to walk towards the building.

**

Uzumaki-Sensei was looking out the window seemingly worried. We were the only ones in the classroom right now since it was still early. I forced my attention on the book I was reading.

"Kakashi-chan" she calls. I cringed at the honorific.

"Kakashi-chan" she calls again, not taking her eyes away from the window. "Kakashi-chan, Kakashi-chan, Kakashi-chan-"