Three

I stared at my white ceiling for fiftheen minutes, recalling the events that happened yesterday. I looked at the palm of my hand, remembering what it felt when it was holding Uzumaki-sensei's warm ones.

"My palm feels cold" I muttered.

**

So close. Uzumaki-sensei leant to my face, her eyes shining in worry. "Kakashi-chan, what's wrong?" she asks in concern.

Too close, so close...I can't breath...

It began to rain outside, but I paid it no mind. My only focus was Uzumaki-sensei's deep blue eyes. They were so beautiful, bluer than the ocean, bluer than the sky...

I feel like I was drowning in them

"Kakashi-chan?" Uzumaki-sensei raised a hand to touch my face. I panicked and slapped her hand away,shove the umbrella in her hands, opened the door of the phone booth and ran as fast as I can.

"Wait! Kakashi-chan you're umbrella!" I heard her yell but ignored her and welcomed the rain.

**

And now here I am, with a high fever and no one to take care of me. Father still hasn't come home so I will have to rake care of myself.

My phone that was lying on my bed side table made an irritating buzzing sound. Forcing my body to move, I raised my hand and picked it up.

"Hello?" My voice sounded croaky.

"Dude!" I winced and pulled the phone away. "Where were you? Why didn't you come to school today? Uzumaki-sensei is worried and-"

"I can't come to school today" I explained impatiently. "I got a fever" coughing a few times, I lay back down in bed.

"Oh, well okay..I'll tell Uzumaki-sensei. Are you home alone?"

Yes. Because my good for nothing father is still working late and probably forgot about his only son's existance. "No" I whispered. "No, dad's with me"

There was a pause. "Oh, okay then...I'll be sure to drop by with cough drops and pills. In the meantime take it easy and stay in bed"

"Idiot that's exactly what I'm doing...can barely move" I groan.

"I'll see you after school" my (only true) friend hung up. I closed my eyes and decided to sleep some more, ignoring the pain coming from my stomach demanding food.

**

"Class, you'd do well to follow Kakashi's example"

Groans and irritated sounds were followed. "Of course we'll follow Mr. Perfect's example, he's the best role model afterall" a student's voice dripped in sarcasm as he spoke. "Perfect in everything"

Ignore them

"Kakashi's so amazing! He's so cool, the top of his every class" a girl swooned, giggling along with her friends.

"But he's so cold and cruel. He mostly keeps to himself but, I don't think he's right in the head"

"What do you mean?"

"One minute he's calm, and then the next he's attacking a random student"

Ignore them, they don't know the truth

"Scary, I heard he got the kid sent to the hospital"

"But why?"

"the student bumped him"