Chapter Eleven: I Lied

A/N: Hey guys! This chapter is in Melissa's perspective. Sorry, another short chapter. I'm a really lazy person, don't judge me. :P Anyways, enjoy!

~Rose
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Let go of me!" I yelled with fiery while Luke and Jacob pulled me out of their luxorious car they shoved me in eight hours ago. I thought about spitting on the stainless car while they dragged me out. We've been driving for eight hours straight, going to what seemed like an endless destination. I screamed, shouted, and kicked even, but they ignored me, causing me to give up trying eventually and falling asleep. Hours later, I woke up to the halt of the car. The car finally stopped.

"Why are we here?" I asked. It was dark, but the shadows of the tall, leaning trees were visible. Forest.

"You guys aren't going to leave me here, right?" I stuttered to the thought of them abandoning me.

Jacob laughed. "Oh God no, Troy would never tell us to leave you here."

I shrugged. I mean, he was heinous enough to do such a thing.

"We're going to walk a little, to the cabin." Jacob pointed into the distance, expecting me to see where he was pointing at although it was too dark to even see one another.

I stayed put. "I want to go back. Take me back."

"We can't. But don't worry, we won't harm you." Luke said reassuringly.

No matter how much I despised Troy, I actually liked Luke and Jacob. I've known them before Troy, and they once were known as the sweetest of people. But, after meeting Troy, they became slaves to Troy, doing everything he says. I've always wondered what caused them to listen and obey Troy like that.

I thought about running away, but where could I have went in the middle of the night, in a foreign forest?

I followed as Jacob led the way, and Luke followed from behind. It was hard to see the way, causing me to step on a branch making me loose my balance.

Luke insantly put his arms around my waist holding me steady. "Careful. Don't fall."

He quickly let go, and continued on walking.

We arrived to the cabin. It was really tiny, but still more than enough room for the three of us. The entrance of the cabin led to a small living and dining room. There were two doors in the living room, one leading to a bathroom and the other leading to a small room with one bed. Next to the dining room was a small kitchen. The cabinets were stored with food.

"Like it?" Luke asked as I explored the place.

"We come here during the winters to ski." Luke said relaxed, sitting down.

Jacob collapsed on the couch. "Make yourself at home." He smiled.

I crossed my arms. "First give back my phone." Jacob took my phone out of his pocket and tossed it to me.

"No connection." He exclaimed as he rested his arms behind his head and stretched out his legs.

I sighed. My battery was dead anyway. I sat down next to Luke.

"So why are we here?" I asked. "What the hell does Troy want from me?"

Jacob, whose eyes were shut, smirked. "He wants you."

Luke shifted uncomfortably. "He likes you."

"Sorry. I'm not interested in assholes." I looked away.

Luke laughed at my comment.

"Your boyfriend beat him up after we left." Jacob said calmly.

My eyes widened. "Mason beat him up?" My cheeks burned. "And he's not my boyfriend." I stated quietly.

Luke's phone rang. He excused himself to go answer whoever it was.

Then it hit me. "Didn't you say there was no signal?" I questioned Jacob.

Jacob, who was half asleep, whispered, "I lied."