IS THIS LOUD ENOUGH FOR YOU

Start from the beginning

I turn to Coach as he stared at me silently.

"So what did you want to-" My eyes widen as a white blur smashed into the side of my face. My feet leave the ground and I slam into a nearby tree. My head throbbed with pain as I heard soft hissing in my ears. I slowly stand up, I swayed from side to side as everything swirled around. I squeeze my eyes and quickly open them. Before I knew it a loud boom burst my ears. I quickly cover my ears. I groan out in pain as I felt something wet flow down. The sound suddenly stopped. I look around and see Coach nowhere to been seen.

I sense something sneak up behind me. Before it could do anything, I launch myself forward with the wind. I take out Retribution as I saw a hand come grab the tree I was just thrown into. Coach stepped out from behind the tree. His mouth moved but it only came out of muffles. In a blink of an eye, he appeared right in front of me. He grabbed my ears. His hands suddenly started glowing. The pain in my head faded as I suddenly hear the wind whoosh by my ears. He let go softly. Not even a second leader I felt a numbing feeling in my hands as I hear my swords drop on the ground. I look down and see my hands covered with this white mold-like substance. I suddenly feel my neck tingle. I tried to doge but he suddenly grabbed my throat and squeezed.

I activate Wind Aura in an attempt to defend myself. The wind struggled to tear off his skin, tiny streams of blood flowed down his hand. I stop Wind Aura and send a Wind Arrow in his eye. The arrow hit his eye. The arrow suddenly stopped before it bounced off and flew into the sky. I flail my body around and try kicking my legs at him. My legs didn't reach him. I close my eyes as I imagine a ball of air float towards him. I hear the wind whoosh in my ears as a ball formed right in front of his face. His eyes widened as the ball touched his face.

Skin flew off his face as he let go of me. I jump back as Coach was thrown into a random tree. I saw big patches of pink flesh could on his left cheek. His nose wasn't even there anymore. Specs of white could be seen if you looked closely enough, I wince as I saw a dark black hole where his nose should be. I gulp as he put his hand up to where his nose should be. I back up as he calmly walked towards me. The flesh in his cheek began moving like Jell-o. Skin slowly formed from out of nowhere. As his nose slowly formed back.

"Where did you learn about Heka?" I flew up and landed on a branch close to the ground. I nervously crouch down and tightly grabbed the branch with two hands I stare down at him as I respond.

"I have no idea what that is." Another white blur suddenly came out nowhere. The branch beneath me flew up into the distance. My body fell on the roots coming out of the ground. I look up at him as he stood up over me. The white blur suddenly came for my neck. I was suddenly lifted up into the air and into the hands of Coach. He slammed me into the wall before I could speak. I struggled to respond as his grip tightened. My body froze up as I thought about what to do.

I could tell him about Goldie. But I have a feeling that if I told him that I know a Kitsune, he would get angry. What should I even do? His grip suddenly tightened as he waited for a response. I suddenly remember a book I read on one of my bookshelves.

"Bo- book of the dead," I say in a raspy voice as I struggled to breathe. He let go of me and stepped back.

"You read that book?" I breathe in deeply as I nod.

"What is it about then?"

"I didn't really understand it, but isn't it supposed to protect the dead." He looked at me with a blank expression. "I saw the hieroglyphs and just kind it wrote it down somewhere."

"Oh." I felt like smiling as I knew that I just got away with it. "You know what's weird though?"

"What."