Chapter 23

They had all walked into the room from the long hallway after entering the water made entracnce. The walls were see through allowing the magical scenes of the seas to be seen. They were all silent as a female had appeared before them. Dirty, dark blonde locks almost brown and crystal apricot eyes.

"Where's Ophelia? And what happened? Who are they?" The female had been concerned not seeing her older sister, seeing strangers and her dead nephew in her brother's arms. Liam had just walked passed her lost in his own thoughts ignoring her words. Victor put a hand on the female's shoulder smiling sympathetically.

"Give him time Lila.......it's just been a rough day.." The female had cast her eyes down nodding. Victor turned to the three strangers in the room as another one appeared bloodied and pretty beaten up.

"You three are....just.. impossible to keep track of-." Lunettea, Zariel and Jasper had turned to the voice as all three tackled him in a hug.

"ATLAS! Your safe!" His brother had hugged him tighter as he winced.

"Could you idiots get off and let go I haven't healed yet." They all backed off of the male, Luna held on a little longer before letting go as Victor spoke.

"If you all need a room to talk there's a council room that's empty down the hall on your left...I-i....I .must consul my husband if you'll excuse me.." The male had left his steps not all that straight as his large form vanished around the corner.

"It seems there's been much going on with you as there was me."

"Yes Atlas there has...by the way how did you get back?"

"Long story mentor. I'll tell when we get out of here." The three froze dejected.

"You see....Mentor got us here- but with no way out brother." Jasper had smiled sheepishly.

"Yeah-..." Atlas shook his head sighing.

"I have a key to the Dragon Realm then." Jasper had hugged the male tightly.

"Thank you! Thank you thank you!" The male awkardly pushed the male off him.

"Yeah..."

"Oi! You-three- now four?- we best hurry and get on with whatever you required my help with if your so desperate." They nodded as they all followed him down the hall to the council room.