Chapter 28

Rai had nervously tapped his foot constantly as he paced back and forth. His brother could die, hell he should just stop, it's just a crown...just a crown right? He looked to his mentor whom in turn looked just as terrified.
What could they do? Rai looked back at the letter in his hands. It was specifically adressed to Atlas and Atlas alone. It wa no lie that it was expected of the first prince...no not the first the Crown Prince to attend the front lines of war...But what was going to stop Atlas from being brash and doing something stupid. How was Atlas going to come home? Questions swirled though the male's mind. Jasper let out a sigh.

"Raikouzuki sit, your pacing is only making me nervous and it's doing nothing to aid in your nerves." Slowly he sat down back on the chair as if it were lava he hovered over it for a second before actually sitting.

"Sorry...Mentor but...he...he just can't go! Just to apease father-...or...to..or..to prove something he don't got to...." Jasper simply shook his head.

"You know your brother, we can't reverse the trauma's that have been given to us. The pain we feel, in his case the emptiness. Time would be the key to healing but not always Rai....not always." The male simply nodded as he curled up hugging himself hoping Luna would be able to convince his brother to back out of the war. To just give up on the throne, and stay safe. Luna, had been traveling around the palace, for some reason she just couldn't seem to find Atlas. She was pretty sure at this point she was lost. She ran into a smaller child. Dark black hair with red streaks with a pair of matching red eyes.

"Watch were your going lady." The boy snarled before he walked off. Another boy appeared out of breath as if he were trying to catch the other. He stopped in front of the female bowing.

"S...Sorry about him that's just Rogue he's uh-...what you call..not entirely people friendly. My name's Frost- sorry if this is short Miss I gotta go" He bowed in another apology before he ran to chase the other boy, dark ebony locks flying as he took off. The female some what hoped not to run into Rogue again but Frost seemed like a sweet child. She peered around coridors and halls as if she were just going to find him where could this bloody man have just gone to? There she saw a boy counting coins huffing. He looked up piercing golden lime green eyes, and light brown locks.

"Ya lost in this bloody hell hole?" She nodded slowly as if she were coming to terms with his words.

"Well you can try a window- the palace is constantly moving, meaning the doors change and the halls shift so you're probably going in circles by now." She stood there, taking a deep breath before she screamed at the top of her lungs. What the fuck was she goign to do?