Chapter 9

I INVITE YOU FOR SMUT!!! I know that I should say Warning but does anyone even follow warnings?

Hanzo's POV
It was time. I left work and asked for Ty to pick me up.
"I wish you and sir McCree have the biggest fun tonight." He said while chuckling.

"How do you know about his size?." I asked him.

"I've done a three way with him before" Ty said embarrassingly.

"Very well... I hope it doesn't hurt."

"It will." Ty muttered as I delicately placed my hand on my ass seeing as it will be in pain.

We finally arrive and Ty dropped me off because he was going out and have some "fun."

I walked inside the house and I see McCree peek before showing himself to me only wearing my underwear which made his junk peek out a bit. He walked up to me and I could already see his tip peeking out of the underwear.

He took a grip on my waist and leaned over too me while I was leaned backwards and gave me a delicate kiss. His mouth started getting rougher each second until he set his tongue exploring my mouth. I was all heated up and I've never felt this type of lust before. I also gave in to the kiss as he started taking my clothes off and throwing them on the floor.

We kept our lips in contact until I was left in my underwear. My parts were still covered while his long one was half way out of the garment. Our cocks made contact as he took me to the couch.

"Well look who's excited." McCree said as he took off my briefs

"You're one to talk." I said as I troked him a bit which he made a low hissing sound.

I sat on the couch while McCree was on his knees and licked from my base to my tip. Which earned a slight moan from me. He then pushed his head in and I couldn't resist so I put my hand on his hair to make him go all the way down, which he easily did so.

After a while he pulled his head off me as he stood up. He pulled down my briefs revealing his huge erection. While I sat, I leaned over to his dick and sucked the tip and gradually going down each time. I bobbed my head up and down and I couldn't reach his base. It would be a challenge to do so.

I took my mouth out and started licking him from base to tip while groping his balls with my left hand. I put him in my mouth again but this time he was pushing my head in and out. It was like he knew how much exactly I could fit in since I had no problems and was still going in deep.

He finally placed my head out and put three fingers in front of my face

"Suck on these." He said with a low tone in voice which sent shivers down my spine.

I wrapped my mouth around his fingers as deep as I could go for a bit then he took the fingers out.

"This might hurt." He said as he positioned me standing and facing away from him making my upper body lean on the table. He gripped my waist with his left hand and pushed a finger in. I groaned out in pain as he kept pushing in deeper.

"Don't worry Darlin." He said as he placed a kiss on my neck.

His finger was now all the way in and he let it sit there for a bit before moving it around, in and out. This continued on for a bit until he put a second finger then a third. The three of his fingers stretched my insides before he pulled them out.

"This will hurt even more than the fingers... but will you allow me to do it?." He asked me but I just nodded a yes.

"Very well." He placed his tip on my hole before pushing it in.

"Wow, yer tight." He said while panting.

The pain was immense as he kept pushing in, deeper and deeper. But he suddenly stopped

"Do you want me to continue? I don't want ya getting hurt." He said

"I want to do this with you and i want to ride this cowboy." I said as I kissed him. He continued pushing it in unt I felt his thigh.

It feels like he's touching my spine. He kept it there for a while until the pain went down

"Are you ready?." He asked me and I nodded a yes.

He pulled away and pushed right back in delicately. It made a loud moan escape from my mouth. He did it again earning more moans from me until he started to speed things up. I was a moaning mess as he gripped my waist and pushed back and fourth.

He then positioned himself on a different angle and he has hit my prostate. He noticed that I liked it and continued hitting that same spot over and over again.

"Do you want me to fill you up?." He asked me

"Y-YES." I yelled in pleasure. And I soon felt a warm feeling going deep inside me. I hear McCree moan next to my ear, then he whispered something to me.

"Let's ride this cowboy." I felt butterflies inside me when he said that and he soon sat on the couch as a white ooze ran down my leg.

I crawled on top of him and inserted his dick on my ass carefully as I moan loudly. I was finally all the way in after a few seconds. We were ravaging our mouths with each other for a short while until he separated our lips. He pulled me up until it was almost out and slammed be back down

"AAH~." I moaned loudly

"That's a good noise you make there, mind if I hear a few more?." He said before he yet again brought me up and slammed me right down. Causing me to moan again.

He started speeding up while I was a moaning mess. He then started stroking my dick.

"Yeah that's right, you like my huge cock inside you huh?." He said as he continued slamming me to him, which i could only respond to with moans. He finally came inside me at it streamed down my hole and I came on his hand that was stroking me.

He carried me while he was still deep inside me to the bathroom. We had entered the shower and he continued fucking me there until we had both came one last time. He finally let me down to clean ourselves and wouldn't you guess it, I couldn't feel my legs.

That was the SMUT... okay next episode MEI be the last episode since I have a new idea of a book thats not Overwatch related