Chapter 3

Hanzo's POV
We entered the car and McCree was driving. Since he's on duty, we had to go stop by the tailor first. Clearly he hasn't even been in one and thought that the tailor guy was harassing him when he was getting measured. They made me wait for a bit before McCree came out of the changing room and holy fuck he looked good. I immediately bought five of the same outfit. We entered the car again
"this is your uniform from now on." I said to McCree
"Don't you think this is a little too fancy for a uniform?." He asked
"No, this is what bodyguards usually wear."

The car was silent for a moment
"Uhh boss... where is our next destination?." He asked and I just realized that the car was still parked

"Oh right, where do you want to get your normal clothes from?." I asked him and he thought for a moment
"Hmm... maybe Mall-mart, Rosz, do you have anywhere else in mind?." He said.
"I've never been in any of those places, what kind of clothes do they sell?." I asked him.
"Any kind of clothes... well at least any kind of casual clothes that is." He responded.
"Fine, let's go to mall-mart." I told him and he got the car moving.

What is this place? There's homeless living just outside of it (at least there is homeless where I live) the place was full of people and the store was wide. I am guessing this place is not just for clothes.

I just realized as I'm writing this that I don't even know if Japan had Wal-Mart or Ross.

We stepped inside and he took lead as he also had the kart. The place was organized... ish. And we headed into the clothing section.
"Alright boss, what type of clothing am I getting?." He asked me as we were both viewing the selection
"You can pick ten shirts, and shorts for now... also I am guessing you will work out right?." I said to him.
"I do yeah." He replied.
"I will assume you do it without a shirt. However not in my gym you will." He seemed okay with that and we began selecting various shirts and shorts as well as hoodies, a pack of tank tops,, swimwear, and underwear. His underwear was the size of what my shorts would be. I tried telling him about it.
"McCree? Don't you think this pack of underwear is too big?." I asked him while still examining it.
"The underwear isn't the only big thing down there." He calmly replied as he was picking some socks and I placed the underwear back down as I silently pouted since he's not wrong.

At some point when I was picking something for him, some girls approached him. I got a bit closer to listen in. And surely enough McCree was flirting with them. There was this rage inside of me, but which soon dissipated since not even I have claimed him. There's basically nothing between us, so there wasn't anything I could do.

We had exited the store with a couple of bags, and I made McCree carry most of them since I was still a bit mad. He didn't complain though, but the bags he was carrying were indeed very heavy. So why isn't it heavy for him? Does he have muscle hidden inside him?.

I knew what I had to say. But I can't keep him trapped like this
"McCree?." I asked
"Hmm?." He responded while driving.
"Just so that I can clarify, you are allowed to... do 'it' with someone if you'd like." I said uncomfortably
"That means alot, thanks boss." He said while giving me a smirk
"However... don't do it on duty, I'll probably die while you're having intrcourse." I said while looking away and I saw him nod from the reflecion in the window. There I said it, I don't even know if he really is into men. But this is my way of finding out. I will ask Ty what type of people McCree brings home. (BTW don't do this, it is the stupidest thing you could ever do)

I got hungry, and I wanted to ask McCree what he would want to eat, but I'm pretty sure he will ask for a fast food chain. I set the car navigation to a nice restaurant.
"Go there." I told McCree, he looked down at the system and nodded. The ride was uncomfortable and silent. The smallest sound could be heard by the both of us. We spent the entire ten minutes in complete silence until we had arrived at the restaurant.
"Woah... I've never been in a place like this." McCree said as he looked at the Cat Café.

I liked animals but never really had any time for them. It was weird with us walking in with suits when everyone else is in casual clothes. Of course everyone knows my history and immediately started bowing to me. It was annoying.
"Everyone, you don't have to do that. I'm not my father, I don't make enemies out of pity." I told everyone as me and McCree took a seat.
"What was that about?." McCree whispered to me.

"My dad used to own the company before me and he would kill you if you didn't bow to him, or if you even get him what he ordered wrong... I'm not like that, but my father made all the enemies for me. And most of the enemies are people who's family died from my father. Now my last name is tainted, and for once I want someone to recognize that I am a normal human being." I said as I slumped my head. I felt a light pressure on my hand, and it was McCree

"I think you're a normal human being." Those words made my face heat up, and I don't think I've ever liked him this much.

"H-here's the menu." The waitress nervously said. And I still have an annoyed look on my face. I look down at the menu and opened it. I had to order for the both of us and asked McCree if he liked pastries and fruits, which he nodded a yes.

The waiter came back all tensed up and I noticed that she even asked someone to hold the phone to call the police.
"So, what will you want sirs?." When she asked that, everyone from the restaurant turned our way. She seemed confident this time because if I did something, she will have witnesses. I wanted to ask for privacy but that is too much to ask for apparently

"Can I get the assorted pastries, and diced fruits." I asked her and she had this somewhat shocked expression. My guess is that she thought I was going to say I wanted her and then take her or something since my father used to do that. I mean she is pretty, but I am not into girls.

"Anything for drinks?." She seemed calm now.

"I would like the cappuccino and he would like uhmm... what do you want?." I said looking at McCree. Who looked confused, probably because he thought I would order everything for him. He looked at the menu and back up.

"Do you have black coffee?." He asked. I seemed confused because I don't really know anyone who likes coffee so bitter.

"Sure, anything else?." She asked and I declined.

"Your food will be brought to you shortly." She said and headed into the kitchen. When she did so, everyone turned around.

"Wow, people really are afraid of you." He said sympathetically, and I looked down.

"It's okay pumpkin, you know that I won-." I interrupted him with a quick kiss and heard a camera shutter. I quickly broke apart. Him calling me pumpkin caused me to do this.

"Uhh... what was that?." He asked and I looked away.

"I'm sorry, it's just that I haven't felt anything in so long and now I met you." I was about to stand up and leave but he held my hand down.

"Don't leave yet, the food is ready." He said and I sat back down. A few seconds pass and the waitress passed us a big plate containing the things we ordered.

"Enjoy your meal." She said as she walked away. Me and McCree stared at the food for a bit.

"W-well, let's dig in." He said and I still sat there. I immediately stood up and went next to McCree and started apologizing.

"Please don't leave because of this, I know it was a mistake and it'll never happen again, please accept my apolo-." I was interrupted with a rough finger touching my lip softly.

"It's okay Darlin." He was about to make me act up again, but I didn't want to ruin this.