Chapter 1

I fucking love Sarah Anderson comics. Also this is basically a smut book, so don't complain why Hanzo or McCree is horny all the time.

Hanzo's POV
I was with this homeless man in my car, and I needed to ask for his name. I turned to him and he was admiring every aspect of my car. "Can you tell me your name?." I asked him and he turned to me "McCree, Jesse McCree." That's very... American "I am Hanzo Shimada." I noticed a small smile from on his face "that's a pretty name." I gave a small smile back for a short bit.

We have stopped since I was entering the pin to the gated community (I'm not sure if they still use pins or if they use Bluetooth keys) I entered the numbers and the gate had opened up. I passed by all the big houses. They were more like Mansions and yet again I saw McCree's face planted on the window which looked almost as if it was a child seeing the amusement park.

We pulled up to my house and I turned the engine off. Ty (Hanzo's butler) had walked out of the house and greeted me "hey Ty, players clean the passenger seat." I gave him instructions and he seemed to notice the rugged man come out of the car "y-yes master." His face turned red and there was excitement as he got in the car.

Ty's POV
I didn't know Master rolled that way. When I parked the car and got cleaning supplies, I got rather disappointed. The passenger seat was not filled with sweat or other fluids, it was actually dirty. Almost as if a pig who was covered in mud rolled in it. Just what does Master Shimada want to do with this guy?

Hanzo's POV
We had entered the house "McCree, you should take a shower while I cook for you... I'll put some clothes in the bathroom for you, although they might be too tight."
"Okay, it doesn't matter as long as it's clean... but where's the bathroom?."
"Oh sorry, follow me." I walked passed him to my room and there was a bathroom just for me. But since he'll have to sleep in the same room as me, I feel like it would be better if we also used the same bathroom.

"You can take your time in there, the food will be ready in about half an hour." I told him and he entered the bathroom. When I was about to leave the room I noticed him still standing there.

(Just imagine there's a showerhead in the corner of the room)I would say that my bathroom is pretty

I would say that my bathroom is pretty. But then I went to cook things downstairs. I had Ty helping me make some sushi, since I wanted to make something simple and fast. I then remembered McCree.

"be right back Ty." I said and he nodded. I went upstairs and the water was running. I opened my closet and grabbed the biggest shirt, pants, & underwear I could find and walked to the bathroom. As expected, he was using the shower and I placed the clothing on the table near the door. I went to where his dirty clothes were and grabbed a plastic bag from the cup board and placed it inside there.

"Wait, what are you doing?." McCree asked in panic
"I'm going to throw this away." I said as I placed his hat and boots inside as well. "NO!." He said and he bolted out to me while still being wet and naked
"Please, it's all I have." He said as he kneeled to me. I guess he would've snatched it if we weren't in my house.
"Please, don't do this." He was practically begging.
"You still want these dirty clothes?." I asked with a bit of confusion
"Yes... well, only the hat and boots." He responded
"Very well, then I should ask Ty to hand wash them... just don't use them until so" I said as I took the hat and boots out of the bag
"Thank you so much." He stood up and gave me a big hug. I could feel his length rubbing against me. And when I looked down, I noticed that him being soft was almost as big as me when I get hard. It got uncomfortable and he noticed what he was doing and quickly let go.

"I-I'm sorry for making you uncomfortable." He said and I nodded as I placed his hat and boots in a different bag. He went back to shower while I threw away his clothes while I made my way to the laundry room to place his hat and boots near the washing machine. As I did so, I actually don't think the underwear will actually fit him

I made my way downstairs and walked to the kitchen
"hey Ty, can you go and hand wash the hat and boots near the washing machine?." He looked at me
"Yes master." He replied
"Haven't I told you that you shouldn't call me Master?." I said to him slightly irritated
"I'm sorry H-Hanzo... but you know that I trained to say mater." He said as he started walking upstairs to the laundry room
"It's fine." I decided to finish the preparations for the food. Of course Ty did an excellent job at making it. But some other thought was running wild in my head, or someone. It would be terrible to be granted such a 'big' gift and not being able to use it. Should I allow him to be able to bring girls over? Oh wait, but we share the same room and it would make things uncomfortable. I mean a three some doesn't sound like the worst idea "AAGH, HANZO WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT?." I said rather loudly and noticed that McCree was standing in the door with rather tight clothes.

"Everythin' fine here?." He asked and I could tell he felt rather uncomfortable in his pants by the way he was standing.
"It's fine, but... I'm sorry that my underwear... may not... fit you." I said while my face is all heated up.
"It really doesn't fit me, but its fine."  He replied and still stood uncomfortable. I turned off the stove
"Wait right here." I told him and ran upstairs. I went to my closet and started looking for a better alternative until I run to some small swimming shorts
"This'll do."

This is it for chapter 1, please like and comment your thoughts... well don't comment your thoughts over a month after a post this since the story will probably be all layed out by then.