Chapter 2

Last time ash went to visit Professor Oak what was said attacked by Giovanni the leader of the rocket and after each feeding him and his Persian he was then betrayed by the entire world however only Lillie and his Pokémon stood by him. Now let's see what is happening now with the news.

After ash's former friends thought that ash was trying to kill Professor Oak then tell it to the news reporter who then reported all over the world and this makes everyone even the champions turn against ash.

Gary was tending to Professor Oak's wounds as he then asked "Hey gramps why did ash attack you?" This makes Professor Oak look at Gary in confusion and asks "what do you mean ash attacked me?"

This causes Gary to look at his gramps in confusion and said "didn't ash attack you?" This causes him to look at him and say "No ash Didn't attack me why it was Giovanni and his Persian who attacked me he told his persian to use very swipes and attack Ash  instead of Pikachu, and I jumped in front of them and took the attack for him and I fell unconscious!"

This then makes Professor Oak ask Gary "who told you this?" Gary then said "it was Misty and the others they told me that ash attacked you. "This causes Professor Oak to look down depressed saying this is all my fault, Ash is now being blamed and being booed at by the whole world."

After a reporter came into the room with his cameraman he then proceeded to ask him "Professor Oak how does it feel knowing that ash Ketchum try to attack you?" This causes Professor Oak to become angry and says "how dare you blame ash for this. He never try to attack me why this was all the work of Giovanni and team Rocket. Why I believe you all must be very happy to have blamed the hero for saving me and so that means that Giovanni was the real hero right?"

This makes everyone who was watching the news regret what they have done and all of Ash's friends start to realize that they just made the biggest mistake of their lives and Serena was the one who this affected badly as She knows all the things she said to Ash and she knows that she will never be able to win his heart back after what she said.

Everyone around the world he was watching the news started to realize that they have been blaming the one who stopped team rocket and this makes all of the regret this, and even the champions were watching and started to realize they were blaming Ash for nothing that's all he did was just stop team rocket.

With ash and Lillie they had just woken up and ash is waking up so see lillie snuggled up right next to him in his sleeping bag and after lillie wakes up and sees ash already awake she then says "Good morning, how did you sleep my love?"

Ash then replied with "I slept very well now thanks to you." Lillie then says "and I also had a lovely time sleeping thanks to you." She said as she snuggles into ash's chest. Ash and Lillie then decide to go and leave the cave after getting all of their stuff and after they put everything away and get their parters Pikachu and Snowy, they were suddenly stopped by a blinding light.

After a few seconds the light and revealed itself to be Arceus and this shocks both of ash and Lillie as they then bow to him as ash says "Lord Arceus, it is very nice to see you but why are you here?" Arceus than said "Rice chosen one after seeing what happened and that the whole world has turned against you. I wanted to help you so I am trusting you with all the legendary and mythical Pokémon and even all of the ultra beasts."

This causes ash to be in shock as he then thanks Arceus as he is then given all of the legendary and mythical Pokémon and afterwards the ultra beasts. Soon after that Arceus then teleports them to an island and he then tells them "This island is going to be where you live now, however I can't let you live on an island with nothing but just your Pokémon."

Arceus then decides to aid ash and Lillie into building their new home which is a castle on the island and after they finish building it they then head inside and looked around and lillie said "wow, it's beautiful and very nice." Ash agrees with her as Arceus then said "Chosen one I am going to join you so that I can help you into proving the world how wrong they are." This causes ash and Lillie to look at him in shock as ash then says "Arceus I can't have your powers this is too much." Arceus then said "Nonsense you have saved  us when we were in danger and you even saved my life so I am going to help you you." Arceus then gives ash a masterball, ash then taps Arceus with the masterball and it captures him immediately.

This makes both ash and Lillie both completely shocked and in awe as they now have Arceus by their side. Ash then looks at Lillie and says "Lillie and thank you for being by my side and I love you." Lillie then hugs him and says "You're welcome ash and I love you too dearly." They then share a passionate kiss as they then head outside to send out their Pokémon.

Meanwhile with ash's former friends and mother, they then decide to go and find ash and try to forgive him for putting him in so much pain. The first decide to start in the Kanto Region and after a few days of searching through the whole region they couldn't find him. After that ash and his former friends all decided to split up and look for him and lillie who they just found out is also missing.

Meanwhile with ash and Lillie they have been training all of ash's pokemon and they all soon start to become stronger and coming up with even more strategies. While there Lillie then show the Pokémon she has which are Snowy, Ribombee, Clefable, and Magearna.

Ash was amazed that she had caught a few Pokémon for her team, what is confused as to why she has Magearna as he then asks lillie "Hey Lily how did you get Magearna, I thought your mother was the one who owned it?" She the. Said "Oh my mother entrusted me with her and so she ended up becoming my Pokémon." This surprises ash as he is happy That she has another Pokémon to her team now.

The two then decided to head to Galar and catch Pokémon Without me getting caught by the others , and ash decides who he What Pokémon he wants to bring with him. He then decides to bring his ace pokemon which are Charizard, Heracross, Sceptile, Infernape, Krookodile, Greninja, and as usual Pikachu.

Arceus then proceeded to teleport them to the Galar region without being spotted by anyone and they soon began their journey together.

Well that's it for chapter 2 and as I usually say let me know if there is anything that you would like to see in the next chapter but until then I will see you when I put out the next chapter bye bye!!!! :)