aaron x alex

have i done this? no,, let's start now

spin the bottle

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Peggy was chugging alcohol down, whilst Angelica was yelling at her and telling her to stop. Whilst Eliza laughed at the scene she had Maria's head in her lap and her fingers tied plaits into the curls.

Aaron looked angry and Lafayette followed his glare to where John had pulled Alexander onto his lap, his hands wrapped around his waist, pulling him closer to him.

Lafayette squealed before announcing that they were going to play 'spin the bottle'.

Lafayette sat with his hand intertwined with Hercules', Hercules rubbed patterns over Lafayettes knuckles causing him to giggle every now and then. Peggy was now sat, her discarded drink confiscated by Angelica. Angelica was sat by John and Alexander. And Maria now sat cuddling Eliza, her head rested in her neck. And Aaron sat still glaring daggers at John.

Lafayette was first to spin. He gave the bottle a pathetic spin, causing it only to move one person so he got Hercules. He acted surprised but as he straddled Hercules and pulled him in for a passionate kiss, everyone knew he played it like that. (does that make sense,, idk)

Alexander was next to spin, his spin landed on Aaron. Aaron who had been distracted the whole time, only payed attention when he saw it was Alexs go. His face became blushed as Alex came over to him.

Alexander sat in his lap, he brought Aarons hands to his hips.

"Al- Alex are you sure you want my hands there" Aaron muttered.

"Shut up and kiss me"

The blush crept back up Aaron's cheeks as he leaned in to connect his lips with Alexander's. Alexander soft lips glossed over Aarons. Aarons fluttering inside him intensified as the raw moment of him kissing his crush invaded his senses. His hands still remained on Alexanders hip and he groaned as Alex broke the kiss.

Everyone was in shock as Alex went back to his place, he winked at Aaron before settling back down, and it was now John angry and jealous of Aaron.

----------------------------------------------------------------------