"The twins? As in the ginger Weasles?" Blaise said passing the bottle to Theo.

"Yes, and the Weasleys aren't that bad you know," 

Draco scoffed before he took the bottle off Theo to take a big sip, the only bottle had a few more sips left but he didn't stop. 

I roll my eyes getting up quickly to lean over Pansy and Theo laying back opposite sides of the bed and grabbed the bottle out of his hands and finished the rest tilting my head up, bringing it down to stare into his eyes on my knees and hands.

"Woah Sia nice red panties there," I sit back quickly pulling my top down more and looked over to Theo, Blaise and Nico who were eye wide and smirking "I mean, the colour suits you so don't worry" Theo winked.

I slap his arm from the side and smiled at them blushing whilst putting the empty bottle on the nightstand. And look over to a very impressed but jealous Darco staring at me.

"Right, get out so we can we get dressed for lunch," Leena said standing up shoeing them out the room. 

The boys said their goodbyes and left the room.

"Wanting to show off to Draco are we now Sia?" Leena looks over to me laughing.

~

After lunch and hanging in the hall for a bit we went back to the boy's dorm and hung around in the snug. We were laughing about last years party and how Theo had got off with a girl in the year above then she proceeded to ignore him for the rest of the school year.

"Guess she ran out of talking cause man she had a dirty mouth," He leaned back closing his eyes and opening his mouth slowly. 

We all burst we laughter as Pansy hit my on the chest looking annoyed.

"Where is ferret boy these days, I see him in the morning and classes if I'm lucky but-

"Yo, do you know what we should do tonight," Theo said leaning up smiling, ignoring Leena's question "Get Draco a lady tonight, cause I know he is getting sick of his usual one-nights"

I squeeze Leena's hand acknowledging her question as she rolled her eyes to me. 

"That man is never happy after a shag. I mean, even Pansy was happy with us for about a week after getting the d's d," Blaise laughs. I felt that weird knot form in my stomach again. 

"Oh shut up," Pansy huffed as she stood up looking at Leena and I "I'm going to have a shower and start getting ready for tonight, see you soon" And she walked away out the dorm.

We all look at each other and try not to laugh. Because even I remember her talking about how good he was to us and how different he was in bed then in person when you talk to him. 

Leena and I say our goodbyes after another 20 minutes of talking, realising the party was in a couple hours time. 

We walk back to our dorm hand-in-hand completely fine until we reach near our door when Leena turned me around to face her and looked at me in the eyes. She grabbed my other hand and brought them up to her mouth to gently kiss them.

"Sia, I know what happened with us was um.. unexpected really but I just wanted to say that I hope everything will be okay with us now," She said looking down slowly dropping our hands so they were just intertwined swinging slightly. "Well anyway there is this girl in the year above and she said she coming to the party so I don't know I just hope we're oka-

To shut her up I threw my arms around her shoulders and pulled her into a hug smiling widely. 

"Of course we're okay Lee"