august

Pony

The first time i arrived to Texas I was next to Johnny and Two-bits, falling in love with everything i saw. I hadnt been out of Oklahoma once in my life. Johnny had been the same but he soon disappeared with Dally.
The second time I arrived I was still standing next to Two-bit, but instead of Johnny I was next to Dally, who was rambling about where Johnny could be. 

I wasnt amazed with how I was the first time i came, maybe it was cause it was the second time i saw everything, maybe cause i had gotten out of the hospital 4-ish months ago, maybe cause i caught dally 1 month before that, maybe cause this was Johnnys second time gone missing and maybe he was actually dead this time. 

"We're gonna check the hotel first, if we can find Betsy. Okay?" Dally spoke, we all nodded, Two-Bits smile was beginning to return and that gave me some comfort. 

Re-entering the hotel gave me the same feeling as coming back to Texas, but i try to ignore it despite it leaving me cold and sick. Almost how i felt getting out of the hospital and getting news of Johnny.

Two-bit was talking to Dally, his back facing the desk, they told me to get a room since we still needed somewhere to sleep, i dont know what they were talking about, most of the time they didnt let me listen for some reason. I never asked though.

Curly Fries: hey are you there yet?

My Little Pony: yeah im here

Curly fries: did you get there okay? Have you eaten

My little Pony: calm down im okay, and im about to eat let me get a room first

Curly fries: Okay okay ily

I  couldnt help but smile at that, he was real sweet sometimes, "Hi, Welcome to the wonderland hotel! My name is-" Wait a second- 
"Be- Elizabeth will help you right away! Carly!" by the time i turned up the stranger was gone and shouting for Carly. I swore I knew him, but then again I hadnt heard anyone's voice but Soda's, Darry, Curly and occasionally Steve and Two-bit. I probably just got confused. But why'd he run out like that? Gee. Some people are weird.