Mᴀʏ

After that argument Johnny stayed at his house. his parents didn't seem to notice his four or so month absence. he didnt really care about that either. at least he had a place to sleep.

while his dad was off screwing some random girl and his mom was on a date he'd sneak downstairs. he looked shelf to shelf for a drink. his dad drank that when he lost his jobs. he was happy after, fucked up, but happy. only four sips and he was in love with it. so every night, after hanging out with Ponyboy and his parents leaving he'd steal the same drink and drink himself silly. then he'd cry and fall asleep, a bottle and cigarette in hand. of course he never let anyone in on his litter secret. if he did he'd be stop.

what Dally had said to him that day got to him. he hadn't even called him once. he knew that Dally was aware he wS back in his house since Pony told him. but nothing so Johnny thought maybe he really was unlovable. so her drank extra that night.

Johnny walked down to the look, admiring the stars. As he walked he saw the blue grey sky turn into dark blue, yet every time his eyes scanned the blue grey he seemed to paint it a blazing orange.

He tripped over his feet, that's what he gets for not paying attention. He sighed looking at the floor, it looked sad and empty. Maybe it just wanted a hug. Johnny wanted a hug, maybe the floor did too but seeing a boy hugging the floor would look weird so he continued to walk.

he sighed, the floor seemed to be sad often. maybe he was a floor. god he's drunk as hell. Johnny rubbed his face.
"Johnny?" He turned around and saw Ponyboy, "Hey- what're you doing here?" He asked him, grinning, "Johnny are you okay?"
"Me? Oh yea, I'm great" he said, and his eyes welled up with tears. This had been happening often. Sometimes he'd think of something funny and began to cry. He didnt bother stopping or anymore. "Come on, you'll sleep in Sodas room,"
"okay."