Jᴀɴᴜᴀʀʏ 29ᴛʜ 2005

Jᴀɴᴜᴀʀʏ 20ᴛʜ 2005

Johnny
I entered the hospital, shivering and my teeth clattering. "P-p-Po-Pon-n-y-yb-bo-oy-y C-" before i could finish the nurse interrupted him, "Room 234" I mumbled a quick "thank you." And went on my way.

I opened the door carefully and closed it carefully as well. "Johnny?" He asked, his voice hoarse. "J-Johnny." He calles out again, week. "H-hey p-p-Po-Pony" I stuttered out.
"J-Johnny.. I don't got much time." He whispered. "W-What d-do you mean?" I asked, trying to not think of the worse.
"I'm dying..Johnny.."
"N-no no you ain't. Y-y-you're g-gonna b-be fi-Fine do-ont worry."
"J-Johnny.." I began to silently sob.
"N-no."
"Johnny." He said weaker. "Dally. He's changed so much for you. I know what he did...And I thought he wouldn't because.. you changed him.. he's beginning to appreciate the little things..he watched a sunset with me once.." he took a deep, sharp breath in. "Johnny...I know he loves you.." he went silent. "I know what he did changed you." He took another sharp breath, "You gotta stay gold though... Stay gold, Johnny...Stay....gold.." and then he sunk deeper into the pillow, "P-Pony. Pony no!" The rest was a blur to me.
The next thing I knew I was back in the cold.

Jᴀɴᴜᴀʀʏ 29ᴛʜ 2005

It was too cold.
It was cold. So cold.
I didn't feel anything.
Ponyboy died nine days ago.
I haven't seen anyone since.
I know I'm gonna die in this cold.
But that's the point.
I was growing weak. So weak. My breathe began getting short.
I fell down in the snow, and my breathe began to hitch. I blinked slowly.
Then I closed my eyes.
And everything went black.

The end.