Dᴇᴄᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 20ᴛʜ 2004

It was the start of winter, so the wind was extremely cold. It was so cold, but Johnny stilled stay outside. The cold, piercing, wind attacking him. It's been three days and all he could do is cry. He doesn't want to have a pity party, so he keeps it to himself. He hadn't visited Ponyboy in two days, he felt awful. But he didn't want to break down in front of everyone, he didn't want to come across Dally.

"Does Dally even care?" He asked himself, "Probably not" He would respond. In three days Johnny had to sleep out in the cold, Dally couldn't even leave a message or a call. Dally just left him out the cold, like Johnny knew he would.

He was on his second pack of cigarettes. He's been smoking an awful lot, usually he would limit himself, not wanting to get lung cancer. But that was before, before Dally hadn't cheated on him, before he didn't want to fucking die.
Now he did. Now he did. Now he did.

Johnny shivered, the only way to keep himself warm was if he put the burning tip of the cigar against his light brown skin. And he had, many times. He tried making a fire but the wind put it out immediately, so after a few tries he gave up.

He wiped his tears, which seemed to come continue coming. It felt as if his tears were held by a barrier, a ticking bomb placed next to it, and when Dally told him the truth the bomb ticked it final seconds, making the wall crumble.

He put out his cigarette, laying down.
He just wanted this to end.