Oᴄᴛᴏʙᴇʀ 20ᴛʜ 2004

Dally left the Curtis house once he made sure Johnny ate after he woke up. So that meant he left at around, seven in the afternoon. Johnny could be really stubborn.
Dally has agreed to meet up with Sylvia at five but because Johnny refused to eat for two hours they had to change the meeting to seven fifty.

As he finally saw the park where they agreed to meet, he began to jog, "This Nightmare will finally be over" Dally thought, he didn't exactly like Sylvia, he didn't even know why he dated her. She was always two timing him, arguing with him, and only wanting sex. "Dally!" She giggled, she immediately attached her lips onto his neck. He pushed her off immediately, "Dally! What's wrong with you?!" She shouted. "We're done."
"What?!"
"We're done."
"Is it because if that Johnny kid?!" She asked pushing her hair out of her face, "Did he tell you to do this?!"
"No! Johnny would never do that!"
"Yes he would! That-That fucking fag just wants to get with you! He's a sl-"
"You shut up about Johnny! Like you're any better! You're just a two timing, horny, bitch!" He felt a sharp sting on his face, "that's going to leave a mark." He thought. "We're done." He spat, Sylvia scoffed and stormed off. He rubbed his cheek where Sylvia had slapped him, definitely gonna leave a mark. He walked back to the Curtis house.
He still wouldn't be able to admit his feelings for Johnny. He didn't know why, but he couldn't. He could care less about being called a slur, he knew Johnny felt the same so rejection wasn't it.
Maybe he was still trying to figure things out.
Yeah that was if.
Figuring things out.

(Sorry if anything doesn't make sense, I made this while I was really tired )